[NOT A BUG] Trouble sending private message

Hello,
Help
I have a problem since the last changes of the forum. I can’t send a message correctly on the Forum. Before the message is taken into account, I have to open x windows for it to work. However, it is impossible to add an image.
Thank you in advance for your help

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I have the same problem.

1 Like

Feel free to direct message me. Try to include screenshots if possible. That, or you cab email me directly, if you think that would help in resolving/troubleshooting your issue?

1 Like

I often encounter this error after updating

1 Like

Do you mean when you try to click on a name in the forum to message them?
I came over here to report that if I click a name in a forum to message (where the subject line has RE:(topic name) they don’t arrive. I wonder if we have the same thing happen?
I don’t get an error message, but the intended recipient doesn’t receive a message unless I go to their profile and then create a message from there.

3 Likes

That’s right. The window for writing a message does not open. Unable to answer

1 Like

I have the same problem.

1 Like

Do you mean, for example, that you cannot send a PM to someone to ask for the address?
I have no problems, I can send a PM right away.

No. If I want to send a message to someone in the forum or write a message in the forum, this does not work the first time. Even if I want to upload an image, I have to try this several times. Everything doesn’t work the first time.

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem.

2 Likes

I believe this has was a temporary glitch (or server was just too slow) and this is working normally now.

Hence, I’m setting this topic to auto-close in a couple of weeks. If the issue is still present, please leave a reply with more details (screenshots and/or step by step on how to reproduce).

The problem is still there and I have another one on the forum. I can’t go back. I have to leave the forum and come back. It’s a bit annoying.

1 Like

You mean you are unable to send a private message? Can you describe the steps you are taking and what exactly fails?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.