[NOT A BUG] Mobile phone format jinxed

Since yesterday evening the mobile phone format is jinxed. Normally the forum page loads within my screen, now I need to scroll left to see the rest of the page:

Everything is squeezed on half of my screen when I want to write a reply or when I go to the menu.

Writing a reply on my phone is nearly impossible, the same in the upright and landscape format - and no other website reacts like this in my browser. I’m using Firefox.

What is happening here?

1 Like

What happens when you turn your phone to landscape? Have you changed your settings and is it only the Postcrossing site that is affected?

1 Like

On my phone everything is fine.

1 Like

On android everything is OK.

1 Like

Yesterday mine was a bit wonky too, it had extra space on the right side of the page and it made it hard to scroll without the entire page bouncing around. I’m not having any trouble today yet so maybe it was just a short lived bug?

Update, I wrote this 3 minutes ago and now the line is back, it seems to appear and disappear randomly

2 Likes

Did you accidentally set the desktop view on your mobile phone?
Change via the hamburger icon (the three dashes).

2 Likes

Yes, this seems to be the solution. Now everything looks normal again. Never happened before… :see_no_evil: Thank you so much @GrauBunt!

And thanks to everyone for your replies! :blush:

2 Likes