Northwest Florida Beach Meetup, September 18, 2022

Is there an address that we can put in the navigator? When I put in “Sea Oat Pavilion”, it keeps wanting to go to a resort with a similar name. Your directions are helpful - just wondering how far past the Turtle Conservation Center - or how we’ll know we are at the last one. Thanks.

PS - looks like it could be fabulous weather. If we don’t get as many folks as you’ve planned for, we’ll have to do some recruiting! Can’t wait!!

Hi! You’re right about the weather - should be gorgeous! Best, I think, for navigation would be to put in the Sea Turtle Conservation Center. It’s only a few hundred yards past the turtles. The actual pavilion is the last one next to the Sand Dollar pavillion - of course the name, Sea Oats pavillion, doesn’t show up! This picture doesn’t show it, but there’s parking lots all along Gulf Blvd.
See ya!

1 Like

Sorry. I won’t be able to make it. If you have any left can I have some sent to me? Please pm me and let me know the details on that.

Tanya,
Thanks so much for hosting such a fun Meet-up. The weather you ordered was absolutely perfect and the beach was beautiful! I loved meeting some other great Florida Postcrossers.
We checked in to our overnight spot and the camp store had postcards - $2.25 each. Karma, huh?
Let me know if you ever want to team up for a Fairhope or Daphne based meet - I’d love that!
Have a great day - happy Postcrossing!!!
Wynnie, aka Laurie aka LJ
:grin: