15 cards for me, please :smiley:

1 Like

I will have 20 cards, please😊

1 Like

25 cards for me
Thank yo

1 Like

I love to swap

Finally, a vistaprint discount :stuck_out_tongue: I have to order cards by Wednesday, so let me know by then if you want meetup cards and haven’t already ordered them. :smiley:

I woud like 10 please

1 Like

Cards have been ordered. There are more available, so don’t hesitate to order if you haven’t already (or increase your order if you have).

I will be there!

Hello. Can you exchange?

Unfortunately, I have been prevented and cannot participate. :cry:

So sorry to hear that :worried: Maybe you can join next year :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Me too :cry: Both Christian and I are expected on a birthday party in Kristiansand that evening :confused: so I can’t participate this time either, but I’d be happy about a meetup card

@KAS can I buy 10 meetupcards and can you let everybody sign them for me?

Absolutely & will do.

Too bad you guys can’t be there. Next year perhaps!

I’m very sorry to hear that :slightly_frowning_face: enjoy the birthday party, though, and another Postcrossing event will come along :hugs:

Hi all! Unrelated, but kinda relevant: it looks like I’ll receive the World Postcard Day cards this week. Unless the Post really messes up. So I’ll bring @hannaahl’s WPD cards to this meetup. If anyone else coming to this meetup would like some WPD cards, be adviced that I have extras. They’re 2.3 kr per card, so way cheap. Please let me know by Thursday evening if someone would like to order WPD cards who haven’t already. Thanks :grinning:

Regarding the cards for this meetup: I have received them now, they are 4.9 kr per card. Small order = expensive cards… Round up your final tally, so e.g. 15 cards = 73.5 kr = 74 kr. I have extras, if you haven’t ordered any yet or would like to increase your order. Let me know. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have received the World Postcard Day cards now. I will be in touch with those who have ordered cards regarding payment and delivery.

A tip for everyone participating: if you happen to own a pair of binoculars, they might come in handy at this zoo :slightly_smiling_face:

hello there! i`d like to exchange

Hello all! Excited for the meetup tomorrow! :smiley: Looking at the weather forecast I think we should eat lunch at the restaurant in the park. There may be rain and I don’t know whether the Wolf House will be open (it wasn’t last year and they are definitely no longer serving food there, they ended that for the season last weekend) so I think the restaurant is the safest bet :blush:

1 Like