No post sad face 😞 - Days without Cards

Love reading all your replies :slight_smile: certainly cheered me up! If anyone wants to swap I’ll send you a card just drop me a pm and I’d be happy to, help someone get an extra day with a card in the mail!

6 Likes

Yeah, I sometimes think of getting a part time job there just to get fitter )))
Your carriers are champions )

4 Likes

Yes, i have the same situation. My postman delivery my postcards only on Wednesday. In past he very rarely delivery postcard :sob: All postworkers strange except for one worker.
(Приходится писать на английском чтоб другие поняли)

4 Likes

This thread is magical - my carrier made it to my place today, out of the normal schedule, and brought me 20ish cards. That’s a real hurray!

22 Likes

That’s great news I also has mail today!! Sadly tomorrow is Sunday lol

4 Likes

All the more mail for you on Monday, then! :wink::tada:

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

As I’m just starting on postcrossing, most of my days are not mail day, so I rather be happy when a do get mail, than sad when I don’t, otherwise, my life would much sadder :grin:

8 Likes

Greetings to all! I don’t get mail on weekends. This situation upsets me. But I had to put up with it. It can be seen that the postman also has a day off, although the post office itself is open daily. But on Monday morning, before lunch, my mailbox is full again. .

1 Like

This was me yesterday! :cry: the mailman from my neighbourhood, always rings my bell and delivers my mail personally. He always give me a big hug! But no mailman and no hug yesterday haha. I saw him walking across the streets, so sad me :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Hi, yeah, postman (pošťák), courier/carrier (listonoš) are all used here too. But when the post office opened long time ago in Czechoslovakia, it was post office clerk, some were army members too. Anyway at my place they refer to me “the lady with cards”. It is funny. And even my little one runs from KG to see if there is or there is not a mail.

6 Likes

I did not get any postcard on June 16-17. I like it when I get mail.

4 Likes

Same it’s like well disappointing

3 Likes

I have seen that in movies and was fascinated!

I want to give you a hug. Hopefully you will have mail soon.

2 Likes

I never get any mail on mondays, but it’s normal here in Germany. I get most of my mail wednesday - saturday.

That’s an incredible trek for a carrier!

I got a whole bunch today! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got three lovely cards :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

USA was a bank holiday today, another in two weeks.

1 Like