No “Hurray!” message received?

It works!
Now I receive e-mails from Postcrossing again. Favorite Mails, Hurray Mails, your next Postcard goes to Mails… etc.

Good to know that t-online.de doesn’t work too now.

1 Like

Hello @Eva_N
Please tell the support via the contact form about your problems with t-online -they should know that.

.Contact us

1 Like

I had a postcard registered today but i did not get a hooray message. I checked my spam filter and i did get an email the postcard was a favorite. Is this normal?

2 Likes

This is not normal.
Every registered card will come with a hurrayy message, empty or fully written.
What is your email provider?
You should report to admin.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s normal, no. I mean tech issues can happen, for sure. But that shouldn’t be happening

Yes, I’ve noticed this also in the past few weeks.

2 Likes

It may be that Admin has registered the card because there was an issue with the sender’s account. I’d send them a message & ask Contact us

2 Likes

Oh, that happened to my last card, recieved too. I am happy that I am not alone anymore.

3 Likes

I’ve had this and when I contacted Paulo he advised that it was something like my email provider had rerouted or blocked something. It’s a big telco so I couldn’t contact them but it did resolve, mostly. I think since then there’s been one more when there was no Hurray!

I also don’t always get details sent to my email when I draw addresses. These are very hit and miss. If I draw more than one some will be sent and othere not. I can find it myself so I don’t worry about these but hurrays are different!

1 Like

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: Missing email notification on main page and forum