[RR] US to US Surprise Me -Themeless Fun From Hawaii to Maine! (Updated)

Note to all:

I’m a little stunned that a completely unexpected “USxUS Part 2” has appeared. It’s going to take me a while to get used to how I’m going to update, so expect my error rate to explode over the next little bit. I really didn’t need any help with that. I’m not one to handle abrupt changes well at all.

As it is, if you want to view Open Groups and Traveling Groups, you’ll need to join me in going back and forth between the two. Sorry for the hassle. I’ll edit my normal “Update” posts to reflect the old address. I’m hoping they plan to leave that available to everyone indefinitely.

Hope your Friday has other types of surprises in store.

I do have cards to report! That’s always happy stuff…

Group 1480 - This card from @HoosierWyomingite has a date of May18th. Maybe there is still hope for some of mine to arrive! This one is a photo of the beautiful Montana State Capitol in Cheyenne. I love state capitol buildings! Hope you get to your new home soon, Dan! :hugs:

Group 1500
@Cruzin sent a wonderful hand-crafted salute to the Milestone Group along with an incredible surprise! You are the best, Lori - THANK YOU!! :smile_cat:

@durangirl sent a card with some of cutest critters on the planet - sea otters. They are just so mischievously precious. Thank you for your kind words, Kathy! :smiley_cat:

@ellistrations sent a very grumpy frog that is quite different from the frogs in my creek!! You’re hosting a nature RR? Is it a NA or US-only group? What’s the link? You can promote it here. Now you’ll never have time for us!! :crying_cat_face:

and from my dear friend, confidante, advisor and the person who so patiently listens to me blow off steam, @maleko sent this fabulous mini license plate with stunning ocean life - especially sea turtles. I love it, Mark - thank you so very much! :heart_eyes_cat:

happy-weekend-smiley-emoticon

And Group 1503 closed and I’ll send the list very soon.

I’m excited to see that a new member found their way here despite the detours!!

Welcome to the USxUS Surprise Me RR - Part 2, @paulinexong!!

giphy1

And that is it for now - thanks, everyone! FlowerSmiley.jpg

To view USxUS Part 1, including the Guidelines, Open Groups, Traveling Groups and Closed groups, click here: [RR] 🇺🇸 US to US Surprise Me -Themeless Fun From Hawaii to Maine - We Want YOU! (Part 1) - #2 by MichelleW

4 Likes