Newfoundland Meet UP July 2/2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Saint John’s, NEWFOUNDLAND
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Rocket Bakery, 272 Water Street, A1C 1B7
:calendar: DATE: July 2/2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:00 PM (NT)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meet and greet, sign postcrossing meet up cards (available to purchase 25c each), trash to treasure game where members take or put things, group picture. Each attendee will receive 10 bonus meet up cards. Members are required to pay for their own food.

10 Likes

Hi!! :hugs:
I would like to exchange postcards with you, you can tell me what type I like, I will try to meet your requirements! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would love to swap cards, please PM me if interested. Thanks!

This looks like a great way to visit that area! And, I’m so glad I’ll be in the summer!

1 Like

If still available I’d love to make a swap! :orange_heart:

Hello! I really want such beautiful postcard in my collection!
My postcards for swap are here!

Aww I wish there had been one when I still lived in St. John’s. The cards look beautiful!

1 Like

Where do u live now?

Hi!
Will you be in Saint John’s for the meet up on July 2 at Rocket Bakery 1-4pm? If so, how many cards would you like me to reserve for you?
Sophia

Hello! I’d love to swap :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hugs from Poland, Joanna

We are in the back room at Rocket Bakery on 272 water street, St.John’s, Newfoundland.

Hello, i just started postcrosing and I have a question. How ofter are meeting in here? I just thought its too small town for such communities. Im glad there are more postcrosers than just me haha.

You can organize one yourself and put it on this forum or keep checking for meet ups. Also join the Facebook postcrossing canada to find more people. And set up events on that group or look for events, play the post card games or write posts. I personally am from Montreal and im not sure when i will visit Saint John’s again.