New symbol?

Did anyone else also notice that the symbol of an uploaded card in the sent/received list looks different than before?

4 Likes

No I didn’t

They also look different in the travelling list:

And my symbols even look different than yours… :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s a bit strange… my traveling list looks like this:

I just noticed it too! Before, the symbol for an uploaded picture was a smaller light blue square.

My list looks like duck2006’s.

I noticed them now. Mine look a bit different.

Capture1

1 Like

That zoomed in symbol is of Mona Lisa I guess.

1 Like

Here is my example:

The symbol representing an uploaded photo seems to be a framed Mona Lisa with barbed wire over it.

Mine look like the ones @anon12838227 showed. I don’t like it :frowning: it’s harder to see on first glance which ones have a picture. I prefer the version @_Hawkwind_ has. Or the old symbols…

1 Like

How interesting that they don’t look the same! Mine are picture frames with a landscape and sun.

1 Like

This is how it can be seen in my phone.

3 Likes

I assume it depends of what browser is used and its version

5 Likes

Apparently there are countless versions?

3 Likes

I had the same idea and already tried a different browser - the symbols stay the same. :thinking:

1 Like

Seems that it depends if you look on your mobile phone or on your PC browser

Brave & Firefox (PC) image

Brave on my mobile phone Screenshot_20210405_132117

2 Likes

I think the “green and green” version is the worst, for the reason @BrokkoliKatze already mentioned.

I have these too (at least almost).

And to be honest - for someone with a visual impairment it’s not easy to differ between an uploaded picture and not uploaded (as I don’t have exactly that circle with a green cross - even I enlarge the image I only get the Mona Lisa a bit clearer).

When I use my normal screen size it looks like a green sludge…

Edit: Now I see that mine are more like @anon12838227 mentioned

From this link, it looks like this framed picture emoji has different versions for different platforms.

6 Likes

At 400 % my symbols look like this:

grafik

I’m using Firefox on my laptop. Opera and Edge don’t have symbols at all. The have only blue rectangles:

grafik

3 Likes

Now mine are blue :rofl:

capture20210405132557839

6 Likes