New Stamps issued in year 2022

Canada Post’s latest stamp commemorating Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee.

Source1
Source2

Canadian stamps featuring Queen from the past:

24 Likes

Singpost released just today a new stamp, commemorating the 50 years of Defence Science.

15 Likes

Russia today.
Russian Academy of Arts. 100th Birth Anniversary of Boris S. Ugarov (1922-1991), painter, the President of the Academy of Arts of the USSR

8 Likes

Very interessting theme and I love how they desinged it

Beautiful stamps :heart_eyes:

Pink & White Calla (Zantedeschia)
Canada Post’s latest stamp of their flower series (Issue date: March 1, 2022)

31 Likes

Those are really beautiful! I would have used them all the time.

2 Likes

Me too, yet did you read where some people are not excited about The Giving Tree being the celebrated book? I admit I do like other works by Silverstein better-Where The Sidewalk Ends. I do like the illustration and the look of the cute stamp though!!

17 Likes

Giovanni Verga, italian writer, issued january 27
The portrait is a painting by Amedeo Bianchi of 1913

Pirelli tyre manufacturer 150 years, issued january 28
The image is from an advertising of 1931 about “superflex white star” tyre

Padova’s University 800 years, issued february 2
Image is University’s anatomical theatre, built in 1595, that is world’s oldest stable one

All three stamps are B, valid for domestic 20g.

10 Likes

I did see that! I do like other Silverstein books better, too, but the stamp is adorable!

1 Like

Russia today:
150th Anniversary of the State Historical Museum

23 Likes

Beautiful but too expensive for a postcard or envelope.

2 Likes

I was at POSTI this morning and saw an ad for these beautiful (MYTHS), interesting (BASEBALL - did you know that apparently this is the national sport in Finland? Yeah, I also thought it was ice hockey… :sweat_smile:) and cute (CONGRATULATIONS, look at those coffee, cakes and kittens!).

They will come out in April. Can’t wait to use them on postcards! :grin:

37 Likes

Finland always has such dreamy stamps! :heart_eyes: The coffee and cake are really cute!

1 Like

Árpád Göncz was born 100 years ago

To mark the occasion of the centenary of the birth of Árpád Göncz, Magyar Posta is issuing a commemorative stamp.
The Attila József Prize-winning writer and literary translator was the first president of the 3rd Hungarian Republic between 1990 and 2000.

6 Likes

Germany 2022.02.03
Welfare Stamps 2022 : Rumplestiltskin by Brothers Grimm

21 Likes

Augmented reality stamps. Requires a special application to run.

17 Likes

Well, that is certainly more impressive than the Norwegian version. I have some stamps with the national bird, the white-throated dipper, with a code that lets you hear its singing.

2 Likes

Russia today:

The Heroes of the Russian Federation series

3 Likes