New Stamps issued in year 2022

A beautiful series. Do you know if Correos will continue the series with new stamps in 2023?

Correos España impossible to know what it will do in 2023

December stamps 2022, all 10 designs:

String instruments, Art Museum The Hague:

29 Likes

Hi Everyone, our newest stamp is of Monique Mercure, a grande dame of stage and screen who left a lasting legacy on our artistic landscape over her 60-year career. Her remarkable journey includes appearances in over 80 movies and TV series, and more than 100 theatrical productions in North America and Europe.

Short video:

8 Likes

These are also available online

15 Likes

Issue in 15th Nov. 2022

13 Likes

Angela Giussani, 100 years from birth, issued november 10:

Considered the lady of italian black comics, she is depicted with Diabolik, the comics character she invented in 1962 and to which she dedicated her whole professional life, together with her sister Luciana.

In the sheet there are 41 stamps plus 4 labels put in pairs at top and bottom of the sheet itself, representing main characters of the comics.
Diabolik and his mate and accomplice Eva Kant, police inspector Ginko and his mate Altea di Vallenberg:
label1 label2

As usual, it is a B valid for domestic 20g.

13 Likes

Leuvenum Forest: :green_heart:

Floral greetings (booklet):

22 Likes

3 Likes

The issuance of this stamp (commemorating the centennial of the Communist Party of Spain) was suspended by a judge just a few days before its launch: A judge suspends the issuance of the Post Office stamp that commemorates the centenary of the PCE - Teller Report

2 Likes

Stamp sheet 2022 Goodbye Year of the Tiger / 2023 Welcome Year of the Rabbit:

8 Likes

15 Likes

Name : Year of the Rabbit
Release Date : 7 Dec 2022

8 Likes

Name : Tutankhamun
Release Date : 24 Nov 2022

23 Likes

Sapio group 100 years (technical and medical gases producer), issued november 17:

Writing translation “breathe the future”.
Image depicts Caponago establishment, dedicated to production of nitrogen, oxygen and argon.
As usual it’s a B valid for domestic 20g.

7 Likes

Tomorrow Friday 18th of November the Cyprus Postal Service will issue two stamp series. The first one is a Christmas set (total five stamps) and the second one is dedicated to FIFA World Cup 2022. I share photos of the stamps and full sets of eight. I hope you will like them.

Send me message with your opinion about the stamps or if you are interested in a future swap just let me know.

30 Likes

I love how the top 2 designs are 2 stamps fit together to produce one image. lovely idea!

1 Like

5 Likes

Hello again Dear Postcrossers

Costa Rica - Covid stamp.

Aloy and Edu here, today we want to show you the new stamp in Costa Rica, unfortunately the Postal Service´s email was spam and we didnt read the message last November 15th, the rare matasellos: postmark was available just 1 day and we misssed the opportunity to paste it in some cards.

We dont like anything about Covid, its terrible.

And one more time the postage is less than we need to send postcards so we have to paste a second stamp and is more postage, nothing we can do.

We are not stamp collectors.

Best wishes

Edu and Aloy

If you are curious we did an album about some Costa Rican stamps.

9 Likes

Can i get this stamp?

09562a04e761d3b020cd132dc9048f2f740b21b7

3 Likes