New Stamps issued in year 2022

These are lovely

3 Likes

Blue jay :heart:

4 Likes

Yup! Exactly right

All three stamps are birds that winter in Canada. Many birds will fly south for the winter

2 Likes

Issued today by Royal Mail :uk:

13 Likes

Embossed, why these are a treasure and as I love any and all birds, these would be a great to receive

1 Like

Ok got it now…these are our Canadian new stamps…duhhhhhh…I did not even know this till now, I have all of these in my backyard today and every day…

3 Likes

If you interested.I can make swap when it issue. @mdmsamm

1 Like

I would welcome that so yes let’s do that. I am sure we can mutually benefit. :smiley:

6 Likes

India Post has released a Commemorative Postage Stamp on the occasion of Platinum Jubilee of Assam Medical College on 03.11.2022.

6 Likes

The last 2022 stamps from Portugal

Archbishops of Braga (5th group)

2 Likes

A block of stamps issued to commemorate 275 years of postal services in Chile this year! These were the winners of a design contest carried out for the occasion.

11 Likes

Preview of the annual Dutch December stamps, to be issued on 14 November:

25 Likes

National park in China!

Issued today

33 Likes

So cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Cartoon and fairy tale characters IV: Mazsola and Tádé

Hungarian post is issuing a numbered special souvenir sheet on the theme of Cartoon and Fairy Tale Characters using the characters of the animated television series Mazsola and Tádé, produced in the MTV studio, the creation of the writer Ágnes Bálint, the puppet designer Vera Bródy and the set designer Sándor Lévai.
Were first aired by Hungarian Television between 1969 and 1971.

7 Likes

The Hungarian airline Hungarian Air Traffic Corporation was founded 100 years ago

7 Likes

Coats of arms of the kings of the House of Árpád

Hungarian post is issuing a souvenir sheet containing six stamps that present the coats of arms of the kings of the House of Árpád. The souvenir sheet designed by the graphic artist Attila André Elekes was produced in cooperation with the Hungarian National Archives by the banknote printing company Pénzjegynyomda

3 Likes

Christmas 2022

Hungarian post is issuing a self-adhesive definitive stamp marked Domestic as the indication of value in standard and special editions for sending seasonal greetings at Christmas in 2022.

6 Likes

4 Likes