New Stamps issued in year 2022

Turkey - World Post Day - October 9th, 2022

FDC

Cancellation

11 Likes

A new Polish stamps for those who love music :heart_eyes:
It’s named ‘16th International Henryk Wieniawski Violin Competition’, Issued on 7-Oct-2022

13 Likes

Belarus Post must take a part here :grin:
On October 9, 2022 the Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus will issue the stamp “World Post Day”.

16 Likes

Roche Italia 125 years, issued october 4:

Historical Museum of Communications in Rome, issued october 6:
This stamp is gummed instead of self-adhesive :+1:

Both are B valid for domestic 20g.

7 Likes

Turkey - Centenary of The Armistice of Mudanya - October 11th, 2022

FDC

Cancellation

2 Likes

Northern Cyprus - 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar - October 13th, 2022

FDC

Brochure

Sheet

6 Likes

These stamps will be released next year. Aren’t they lovely? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

28 Likes

On the occasion of Golden Jubilee of PIN code (Postal Index Number), India Post released a Commemorative Postage Stamp on 12 October 2022.

5 Likes

Antonio Canova (sculptor) 200 years from death, issued october 13:

It’s an A, valid for domestic 100g 1-day delivery.

4 Likes

100th Anniversary of Czechoslovak Technical Standardization
This stamp will be issued on 20th of October.

Related products

FDC:

7 Likes

The Christmas 2022 stamps of Guernsey will be issued on 16 Nov 2022.

17 Likes

6 Likes

17 Likes

Day of the Stamp 2022:

The stamps show the Four Days’ Battle from 1666 and a portrait of Michiel de Ruyter (Dutch admiral).

6 Likes

Allow me to share information about two stamp series of Cyprus Postal Services that were issued on 16th of September. If someone wants to swap with me, please let me know. I can do some swaps in early November. I share texts from Cyprus Postal Services webpage.

100 Years since the Catastrophe of Asia Minor

The Asia Minor Catastrophe is considered the greatest calamity of Hellenism throughout time. With the Treaty of Lausanne and the mandatory exchange of populations, Hellenism has disappeared following two thousand years of presence in Asia Minor. In September 1922, Smyrna, the capital of Ionia, was set on fire. Its Greek and Armenian population was massacred by the Kemalist army. Asia Minor refugees also came to Cyprus disseminating their high living and spiritual standard to their new homeland. Some of them will become refugees for the second time in 1974 due to the Turkish invasion.

The Twelve Olympian Gods

The twelve Olympian Gods are the major gods of Greek Mythology, who lived at the peak of Mount Olympus. The Olympian Gods had risen to power after defeating the Titans at the War of the Titans.

ZEUS
The father of the Gods and the greatest one among them. The god of weather, protector of foreigners, family and fertility. He was also the god of lightning and of the sky.

HERA
The wife of Zeus. She was the protector of marriage and marital loyalty. The queen of gods and humans.

APOLLO
The god of prophecy, music and dance, of moral order and logic. He was also the god of healing.

ATHENA
The goddess of wisdom, culture, martial arts, strategy and the protector of every human craft and beneficial occupation.

ARIES
The god of battle and war. He was the son of Zeus and Hera.

ARTEMIS
The goddess of wildlife, hunting, animals and fertility. The daughter of Zeus and the goddess Leto, and the twin sister of Apollo.

HEPHAESTUS
The god of fire, volcanos, metalworking and the protector of craftsmen. In addition, he was the manufacturer of the gods’ weapons.

APHRODITE
She who emerged from the sea, was the deification of female beauty, the Goddess of love. Gods and mortals were all entangled in her love nets.

HERMES
He was the messenger of the gods, a herald and a conductor of souls. He was also the protector of commerce.

HESTIA
She is the eldest daughter and the firstborn child of Cronus and Rhea, and for this reason, she was put in command of all the great Divinities. She was the protector of family happiness.

POSEIDON
God of the sea, rivers, fountains, drinking water and the element of fluid in general.

DEMETRA
Goddess of the earth, agriculture, flora, alimentation, fertility and the protector of farmers.

19 Likes

6 Likes

ART: Ján Rombauer (1782 – 1849)
This stamp will be issued on 21st of October.

Johann Rombauer was born in Levoča, died in Prešov and he was a portrait painter in the Kingdom of Hungary.

ART: Aleš Votava (1962 – 2001)
This stamp will be issued on 21st of October.

Sheet:

Related products

FDC Johann Rombauer:

Postmark Johann Rombauer:

FDC Aleš Votava:

Posmark Aleš Votava:

Special Cancellation:

6 Likes

Hi,

I designed a Postcrossing Belgium stamp and it turned out lovely.
If someone wants to buy some, always happy to share my design. Please contact me.
Kind regards
Lieselotte

14 Likes

Stamp on INTERPOL released by india

3 Likes

interessting stamp and happy birthday ^^

1 Like