New Stamps issued in year 2022

Pics of the Swedish stamps to be issued 25th August

Traditional costumes - chatelaine bags

Cats

Not sure if I like this photoshop-ish photography mixed with illustration style, but I shall wait until I have seen the actual stamps before I make up my mind.
Models were selected by a photo competition.

Now there is only one stamp issue date left for Swedish stamps 2022.

I do not trade stamp. This post is only for sharing information. Do not contact me with swap requests

31 Likes

Being part of Maritime Southeast Asia, this is a pretty symbolic issue

Postcrossers could be seeing this 30 sen stamp being used very frequently in the future, as the denomination is perfect to pair with another stamp for postcards!

17 Likes

Another pretty stamp release coming up for Oz.

…postmarked in Birdwood, SA :rofl:.

34 Likes

Hello again Dear Postcrossers

Today June 27th is available a new stamp and postmark: is about celebrating 100 years: Youth in the red cross. We were waiting a couple of stamps that we could use to send postcards however this one is just to envelopes 50 grams.

We are not stamp collectors

Best wishes
Aloy and Edu

We are very happy because finally we are number 1 (sent cards from Costa Rica, and today we bought 4 new Costa Rican cards) Tomorrow we are going to send 2 of them as ID, fantastic.

We did an album about some Costa Rican stamps:

7 Likes

I know, I can’t wait for them to come out!

The 200th Anniversary of the Birth of Important Figures of the Štúr Generation - Devín castle
This stamp will be issued on 1st of July.

• Using this stamp would be overpaying

Related products

Sheet:

FDC:

Postmarks:

11 Likes

Dream of Ukraine

16 Likes

New stamps from Portugal. Seahorses of Ria Formosa

32 Likes

This one is really beautiful

Italy’s EUROPA 2022 has been finally announced for october, with two stamps.
Exact value and issue date still to be determined.

3 Likes

Here in Spain the price of the stamps have increased a lot in the last years. The stamps have become an item for collectors not for sending letters because of their high prices. Even the stamps collectors are complaining about it. It is a pity!

Spain july

Deporte

16 Likes

Issued 22 May 2022 - “Tourism Villages”

The villages featured :

16 Likes

Japan post
World of Art series no.4 (August 3)
These are yellow and gold themed.

22 Likes

These came out a couple weeks ago:

NK2078S NK2077S

Personally, I find the Pride one boring and unoriginal, and it really irks me that it’s in English. It’s slanting as a nod to the Norwegian word for queer.

The postal horn series is the oldest running stamp series in the world, and it has tons of denominations. You won’t see this one, as it’s really expensive, but you’ll see many others as make-up postage. Later this year there will be a special stamp commemorating the series as a whole.

16 Likes

winner team of italian A serie (Scudetto) 2021-2022, issued june 30:

Minisheet 200 x 130 mm, self-adhesive.

Each stamp is a B… and sadly it’s the first issued after the recent tariff raise… it’s 1,2€ instead of the former 1,1€ :angry:
Of course, older B stamps retain their value for sending domestic 20g.

8 Likes

This stamp, commemorating Pastor Sir Douglas Nicholls, has been released in Oz today.

That Miniature Sheet look so great. I am worried about the price of slovak stamps, it seems that grows year by year. I have some in my collection.

1 Like

Yes, I’m very disappointed. Sad that Slovak Post makes beautiful stamps, but I can’t use them for postcards because it will be overpaying.

2 Likes

100th Anniversary of Taman Siswa (Educational movement in July 1922 by Ki Hadjar Dewantara).

IMG_20220707_011033

1 Like