New Stamps issued in year 2022

:heart_eyes: :black_cat: :cat2:

LIETUVA post issue a new set of stamp support Ukraine.But don’t know the meaning of the stamp
Link

4 Likes

From the series ‘Experience Nature’: Sint-Pietersberg, marlstone landscape

32 Likes

The bat is amazing

2 Likes

This beautiful stamp was issued in Oz today. :heart_eyes:

I’ve included one of our standard-sized $3.70 Dingo stamps as comparison, so that you can see how much larger these new stamps are!

They will use a lot of space…but they look great. They are a domestic stamp. But the maxicards can be sent internationally, so that’s all good. And if I end up using the stamp for postage internationally, I just have to add another 10% in stamp value. It’s a bit confusing. But I’ve been doing it a lot recently…because we have some really nice domestic stamps.

13 Likes

Canada - Indigenous leaders: Harry Daniels

7 Likes

Stamp sheet ‘Nieuwkoopse Plassen’:

I love the Eurasian bittern. :smiling_face:

16 Likes

India Postage Stamp release 2022

1 Like

Canada - Indigenous leaders: Jose Kusugak

11 Likes

Malaysian planned stamp schedule. There are lesser stamp issues this year, but each issue has been wonderful!

1 Like

i look forward to our new moomin stamps (6 different) that will be issued in september :heart_eyes:

title : Moomins ABC

31 Likes

On 14 June 2022, India Post released a postal stamp commemorating the 200th year of the publication of Mumbai Samachar, Asia’s oldest existing newspaper.

7 Likes

Chinese hydroelectric dam

9 Likes

On the 30th of June La Poste will release a stamp illustrating Sancerre, ‘France’s Favorite Village of 2021’.
Sancerre is a charming medieval village of 1400 inhabitants in the Centre-Val de Loire region, perched on a hill with splendid vineyard views, famous for its wine and Crottin de Chavignol cheese. :grapes::cheese:

The previous winner in 2020 (Hunspach in the Alsace region) saw its visitor numbers shoot up from 6000 to 40000 a year despite the pandemic.

The winner is chosen every year through a popular French television show, allowing viewers to vote for their favorite French village from a shortlist of 14 suitable candidates from across the country.

The stamp of the winning French village is released by La Poste the following year.

15 Likes

2022 US Stamp Dedication Updates

1 Like

2022 Pete Seeger Stamp Release

https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2022/pb22600/html/info_007.htm

And the 3rd Indigenous leader stamp, Okanese First Nation, Chief Marie-Anne Day Walker-Pelletier, along with Métis leader Harry Daniels & Inuit leader Jose Kusugak (see 2 posts above)

Short video on First Nation, Chief Marie-Anne Day Walker-Pelletier

Short video on Métis leader Harry Daniels

Short video on Inuit leader Jose Kusugak

7 Likes

Very well designed! I love this set of stamps.

1 Like

And the 3 were chosen guided by the consultation with the First Nations, Métis & Inuit communities which has not happened before.

6 Likes

Margherita Hack (astrophysicist) 100 years from birth, issued june 12

It’s a B zona 1 valid for EU, Russia and mediterranean countries within 20g.

Still no news about EUROPA 2022 issue in the recent update of italian issue plan.

11 Likes