New Stamps issued in 2024

I’m very happy that the Year of the Dragon stamps are so popular!
I’d like to share with you that this is the Year of the Dragon stamp designed by Chinese designers in collaboration with the United Nations Postal Service.
We hope to use the Lunar Calendar Year of the Dragon stamps as a medium to convey good wishes and blessings to Chinese people around the world.
Spreading Chinese culture to the world

7 Likes

Oh, I have to have these! So reminiscent of my childhood.

2 Likes

Yes! They have a face value of 10¢ each and can only be used in domestic mail, you have to hand over your mail bearing them at the counter to be postmarked because they don’t have phosphor tagging, and you need to fill out PS Form 3615 to request a “precancel stamp use permit” at your local post office. The permit is free and is valid indefinitely, it’s not the same as a presorted mailing permit that is for bulk mailers and costs money and must be renewed annually.

Some post offices don’t care about the rules and will let you use the stamps without a permit and on international mail. The stamps are still worth 10¢ though and you can buy them by calling usps stamp fulfillment services and placing an order. The stamps are sold in strips of 25 and you can only buy 4 per order.
Nonprofit stamps are worth 5¢, bulk rate/presorted standard stamps are worth 10¢, presorted first class card stamps are worth 15¢, and presorted first class stamps are worth 25¢.
Personally, I like the nonprofit flower stamps, presorted standard flag on barn stamps, and presorted first class bridge stamps.

2 Likes

So great, When does it issue?

On January 30th

1 Like

Thailand’s new stamp issues for February-March 2024

Symbol of Love (7 February)

Love Your Pet Day (20 February)

Muay Thai [Thai Boxing] (15 March)

Courtesy: Thailand Post Co.,Ltd.

33 Likes

This is so cute. Such a pity I have no contacts to anyone from Thailand. So many great stamps and so rate to receive

1 Like

First set of stamp issued in 2024 in Malaysia:
Palestin Merdeka

16 Likes

1 Like

Has anyone been able to get ahold of the USA love stamps yet? My post offices STILL don’t have them and my preorder has yet to arrive. :frowning_face:

India Post released six commemorative postage stamps dedicated to the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi temple on 18 January 2024.

Here are the individual stamps:

9 Likes

Finland: first issues of 2024 here, issued 17th january

2024 kesan-maku-klaus-welp

22 Likes

I ordered them online at the USPS stamp store ! My local office doesn’t have them as well.

1 Like

I ordered mine as well and still have not received. “Weather delays”. The mail has been absolutely horrible for me since late October.

La Poste will publish Pokémon stamp on February 27, 2024.

FDI postmark:

35 Likes

wow so cute :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’m excited for the Shaker Design stamps and Ansel Adams b&w photography stamps!

25 Likes

United Nations

9 Likes

It would be sooooo cool if there was a series of Ansel Adams maxicards, eh @roxsm! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here’s the little info I could find on Canada Post’s 2024 stamp program - almost no specific dates again sadly.

1 Like