New Stamps issued in 2023

What a happy surprise! I’ll be going to Korea soon, definitely picking up some of these from the Post Office.

100 years of Milanković calendar
Milutin Milanković was Serbian scientist who created calndar that is astronomicaly the most precise calendar in the world. It is more precise than Iulian and Gregorian calendar.

Face value covers regular (non-registered and non-airmail) letter in international traffic.

8 Likes

Make sure to visit a big post office (usually a big standalone building) or 서울중앙우체국 (main branch). Neighbourhood post offices wont carry special stamps.

2 Likes

I tried both with no luck. :frowning:

Sad to hear, maybe it was due to the language barrier. I was always able to get stamps… Maybe show a photo of which stamps you want and they will go get it for you (worked for me once). Usually they keep full sheets in the back and not in the folders. For the dragon stamps, they release on dec 1.

1 Like

at the first I was just in any post office. In Busan than I was in the main post office, and had pictures on my phone of the stamps I was searching for, but no luck. Maybe they also thought I’m just some crazy tourist having crazy demands xD who knows ^^ Will never find out :heart: (and Look forward to the Dragons issue, maybe I’m lucky to see them on a card to me one day)

and so it doesn’t get too off topic. Last issues this year.

November:

first German crypto stamp

December

14 Likes

Austria’s November stamps

19 Likes

It’s really more than sad that there needs to be a campaign against ‘violence against women’ at all (last stamp). It should go without saying. :disappointed_relieved:

I like the first two stamps. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Stamps in Spain November

Ephemerides. 18th Anniversary S.A.R. The Princess of Asturias.
leonor

Spanish Cinema. Pilar Bardem.
pilar bardem sello

Women in politics. Federica Montseny
montseny sello

Literature. José Saramago.

Science. Year of research, Santiago Ramón y Cajal. Homage to the Spanish Neurohistological School.

8 Likes

Stamps in Spain November

Christmas 2023
Christmas sweets.

Regional nativity scenes. Sand nativity scene.

10 Likes

Urban architecture. The Bernabéu of the 21st century. Real Madrid

Sport. Spanish National Football Team. Champions! Women’s National Team

2023 stamp Spain

2 Likes

Yangtze River Delta region integration development

Under UV light

7 Likes

stamp dedicated to Panchine Rosse (Red Benches), against violence on women, issued november 25:

Red Benches, following the Red Shoes project, aims to make awareness on the problem of violence on women and feminicide.
The woman painting the bench in green is a symbol of hope for the future.

8 Likes

World Cultural Heritage :PingYao Ancient Town

11 Likes

2024 Presidential Election
Date of Issue: 28 November 2023

1 Like

Russia. Regions. Kherson Region

1 Like

Why Russia continually issue Ukraine region’s stamps?

5 Likes

New Stamp issue! The designer did a good job with the stamps, quite talented and professional. Best design in a while!

1 Like

Just an hour ago :chile: CorreosChile released its Christmas stamp :two_hearts:

16 Likes

Austria’s December stamps

16 Likes