New Stamps issued in 2023

Agreed. Its beautiful. But cant use this on postcard. :sob:

1 Like

5 Likes

Today was issued the last stamp in series devoted to Ukrainian Armed Forces: Security Service of Ukraine

13 Likes

8 August: National Day Parade at the Padang

7 Likes

7 Likes

Four stamps with surcharge for refugees from Ukraine, issued july 27:
Kyiv churches, Mariupol theater

Lviv square, Odesa harbour

Paitings come from the contest “ukrainian artist for italian stamp”:

• Space of Possibilities by Kateryna Lypovka;
  • Mariupol Drama Theatre by Serhiy Smetankin;
  • Sunset in Lviv by Yuriy Bandera;
  • Spring Harbor by Sviatoslav Skorobogatov

All are B zona 1 valid for EU international 20g (1,3€ after the recent tariff raise).

Italian academy of cuisine, 70 year, issued july 29:

27 Likes

Beautiful! Thank you, @davfv17, for showing us these fabulous stamps. Hope the artworks are being shown publicly in a gallery.

2 Likes

Recent Thai Stamps I found online, thought worthy to post:

140th Anniversary of Thai Postal Services and Thailand 2023 World Stamp Championship Exhibition Commemorative Stamps (1st Series)

Thai Traditional Festival 2023 Postage Stamps - Ordination

Centenary Celebration of Her Royal Highness Princess Galyani Vadhana Commemorative Stamps (2nd Series)

King’s 71st Birthday

Queen Mother’s 91st Birthday

11 Likes

Catastrophe or not… I am not sure what to say…
Today was issued stamp about 100 years of PTT Museum. PTT Muesum functions as part of Serbian Post and it collects and presents items of Serbian postal and communication history.
The stamp is rich with motfs (from left to right) which are items kept in the museum:

• Painting “Tatar and Surudžija”. Surudžija was horseman who delivered letters.
  • Medal of Takovo Cross. King Alexander I Obrenović awarded Panta Mihajlović with this medal for setting telephone lines.
  • Certficate from Ministry of national economy to Panta Mihajlović that he set telephone lines and did his task properly.

This is the first Serbian stamp with QR code. But this code is not for selling stamps, it’s function is to inform - it leads to the web page of PTT Museum.
I don’t like barcodes or QR codes on stamps and I hope this will remain the only Serbian QRcoded stamp.
On the other hand, it is convenent to print a stamp about PTT Museum and postal history, and to put on it QR code for the first time, as mix of old and new techonolgies in communication.

8 Likes

The design is rich. The Qr code doesn’t disturb me. I am used to it after collecting german stamps.

2 Likes

Ooohhhhhh! Those Warner Bros stamps :heart_eyes: especially Purple Rain…Prince is from where I live and there was just a street named after him here :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Turkey - Centenary of Lausanne Peace Treaty - July 24, 2023
Wikipedia - Treaty of Lausanne

FDC

Cancellation

Brochure

3 Likes

TAIJI
Issue in 8th August 2023

14 Likes

TAIPEI 2023 - Asian International Stamp Exhibition

Check instagram for details
https://www.instagram.com/p/CveLAShSeWz/?img_index=1

Also in here
https://katalog.filateli.co.id/

2 Likes

Terry Pratchett’s Discworld stamps being issued on 10th August 2023 by Royal Mail :uk:

47 Likes

As far already 0:00 I can show this new stamps, bought yesterday but officially issued later this morning :slight_smile:

It’s named “Fighters of Evil” (Destroyed of Evil)

It’s nominal is F + 16 (23 UAH + 16 UAH for charity ) - and it’s devoted - surprise! :smiley: - to F16 Fighting Falcon.

A picture with a plenty of details that could set someone on fire :smiling_imp:

Those aircrafts which could change balance in favor of Ukraine. Those aircrafts my country begging for 1.5 year while orcs destroyed our cities and infrastructure. Those aircrafts that someone is afraid to hand over to us (or has their own interests in prolonging the War).

10 Likes

26 July 2023
Sovrano Militare Ordine di Malta
Poste Magistrali (you can send this from a bunch of mailbox located in Rome and only one Post Office)

1.30 €

PS: more Infos Postage stamps and postal history of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta - Wikipedia

8 Likes

Good Luck! - two stamps issue about mining

120 years of the Bulletin of Mines - The first number of Bulletin of Mines was issued in Kingdom of Serbia in 1903. The stamp shows Petar Ilić who established the magazine.

120 years since the miners’ strike in the Senj mine - The Senj mine was opened in 1853. In 1903 was organised strike of miners because of three miners who were fired. The stamp shows mine entrance from that time.

3 Likes

Very interessting stamp theme, I agree on the controversity and I love the design

1 Like

On August 11, 2023 the Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus will issue the souvenir sheet “National park "Narachanski

FDC

15 Likes