New Stamps issued in 2020

New Stamps issued in 2020

This is a thread dedicated to announce and show off 2020 stamps!
For trade requests or offers, please start a new thread.

Ice Sports - Olympic Winter Games Beijing 2022

70th Anniversary of the Overseas Combat of the Chinese People’s Volunteers for Risisting U.S. Aggression and Aiding Korea

7 Likes

PostNord will release the last issues of Swedish stamps for this year on 12th November

“Vinterdjur” (winter animals) wild animals typical in Sweden, in their winter look. The sheet includes also new Norden stamp (the first one one with arctic fox)!

Special stamps for the Christmas post. They are slightly cheaper than normal stamps, but their price covers only domestic Christmas card mail under the Christmas period.

Winter / Christmas themed stamp of domestic letter postage

Please do not contact me for a stamp trade. This post is only for sharing information about the newly issued. I am not interested on trading stamps!

31 Likes

october 29, 2020 - homage to Florence Nightingale
nightingale

background is Ponte Vecchio in Firenze, her native city, from which come her name, and a mortality diagram she did during crimean war, recalling her introduction of scientific method in nursing.

11 Likes

Portugal also released 2 stamps for the 200 years of Florence Nightingale:

6 Likes

Belarusian New Year and Christmas stamps released 27 Oct 2020 :christmas_tree:

14 Likes

These beauties will be issued next month. :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

Year of the Ox stamps from New Zealand will be issued in early December. Already looking forward to collecting the ox stamps from different countries. :blush:

6 Likes

Year of Ox 2021 Happy New Year version

3 Likes

Issued today : 150th anniversary of balloon mail.
I bought the miniature sheet. It costs 500 XPF, so I’ll use it on parcels. The balloon part feels like it is engraved.

12 Likes

These were issued already in September, but are absolutely adorable! These Danish stamps “consider what you write” are about correct and good communication (especially online…)

I want that troll. It will take me forever to collect all these :upside_down_face:

Norway issued new stamps today!

Christmas stamps

NK2043StpS NK2042StpS

And these of the three artists that have now been added into Rockheim Hall of Fame

NK2041StpS NK2040StpS NK2039StpS

Also Finland has issued Christmas themed stamps including this one with an elf and these with domestic value. Today’s issued stamps included also this winter theme (domestic value) and finally one sheet with international value. All these stamps were issued 4th of November. Excuse me for adding links instead of photos. The site was fighting against me and didn’t like my ideas at all.

I heard Greenland has also issued new stamps today, but I haven’t yet found photos of those.

5 Likes

Oh, I dream of receiving those stamps on postcards! Especially the lynx and squirrel!

9 Likes

Here are new Beethoven stamps from Argentina and Croatia:

And here is an updated list of Beethoven stamps:

Germany (2nd January)
Ukraine (14th January)
Guernsey (21st January, 2nd May, 21st July, 28th October)
Bosnia and Herzegovina (Serb Post) (29th January)
North Macedonia (10th February)
Portugal (28th February)
Hungary (4th March)
Lebanon (4th March)
Gibraltar (25th March)
Jersey (26th March)
Bulgaria (20th May)
Monaco (11th June)
Romania (28th July)
Brazil (17th September)
Faroe Islands (21st September)
Austria (30th September)
Moldova (13th October)
Kazakhstan (15th October)
Argentina (26th October)
France (26th October)
Uruguay (27th October)
Croatia (11th November)
Liechtenstein (16th November)
Serbia (1st December)
Israel (15th December)
Macau (16th December)
Poland (December)
Vatican (unknown issue date)
KEP (Q4)

5 Likes

Finally something what have I been waiting for, butterflies :heart:

18 Likes

And something for those who like flora and botany. We used to have a similar series some time ago and I regretted that it can no longer be bought. Now a new one has come :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diwali stamp issued by Canada Post
https://www.canadapost.ca/shop/p-414145111.jsf?execution=e2s1

5 Likes

And this is the cutest Canadian stamp of 2020 in my opinion

https://www.canadapost.ca/shop/stamps/by-year/2020/community-foundation-2020.jsf?execution=e2s1

27 Likes

That is adorable, and for a good cause too! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Switzerland :switzerland: 4/2020 (Nov. 2020)

Switzerland :switzerland: 3/2020 (Sept. 2020)

Switzerland :switzerland: 2/2020 (May 2020)

Switzerland :switzerland: 1/2020 (Mar 2020)

Switzerland :switzerland: Special Edition (April 2020)
Solidarity stamp COVID-19 (only as a 10-stamp sheet for 50 Swiss Francs - the purchase donate 50 Swiss Francs to Swiss Solidarity & Swiss Red Cross; in return Swiss Post gives 10 stams for free)

13 Likes