New flower stamps/ existing flower stamp

Haha! It’s the same here in the Palmengarten (botanical garden) in Frankfurt. Sadly this year it had to bloom alone in January. The Palmengarten has been closed since December 2020 due to the pandemic. But they posted some pics:

And in 2019 I was one of the loonies who went there to see it/them bloom. It was special because two of them decided to bloom nearly at the same time:

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing all these great pictures and stamps with me😀

I will post pictures tonight of what I have of flower stamps

I got these Australian domestic stamps recently

11 Likes

Tiare tahiti, French Polynesia’s flower emblem :

8 Likes

300_300_0__files_sitedata_401_1439_d24455ea-9b20-4e5a-b20a-cfb089829e78_jpg_565920EB
Joint issue of the Russian Federation and Japan. Flowers

5 Likes

Ukrainian flower stamps of 2020.
These postage stamps with the scent of jasmine and lavender.

18 Likes

These stamps are from 2019, this year another minisheet like this is planned:

10 Likes

Some of our definitives are also flowers.

Not possible to buy anymore (I think):
obraz obraz obraz obraz

Still available in post offices:
obraz obraz obraz obraz

Not sure about those:
obraz obraz obraz obraz obraz

Images from Stampworld.

13 Likes

Some U.S. flower stamps from across the years – and carnivorous plants as a bonus

20 Likes

We had 4 new stamps today, they are wonderful to my mind.

22 Likes

They’re just waiting for a good home with the right profile! :mailbox_with_mail:

1 Like

Found these in another topic:

7 Likes

Oh my, that poppy! :heart_eyes::rosette:

Posted by @saintursula elsewhere:

4 Likes

I have just found these when sorting the stamps that I don’t want. If anybody interested, I can exchange for some space / windmill / lighthouse / airliner theme stamps :ok_hand::wink:

8 Likes

Here are some Flower related stamps of China.
Chinese Herbaceous Peony,Rose, Chinese Flowering Crabapple, Peach Blossom

6 Likes

I have also found these. If somebody is interested, just let me know and we will find a way :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I was looking at my collection and found few more older flower series

The Switzerland stamp seems to be part of series of four stamps, that I find quite pretty. I will have to see if I manage to find rest of them :slight_smile:

I also completely forgot that Sweden is going to issue new flower stamps later this year. They haven’t published photos yet, but it is supposed to be “late summer flowers” so it will be interesting to see what kind of flowers they have selected as the usual ones are early summer flowers. I am also really hoping for more traditional styled illustrated stamps! They have made so much photo and digital art styled lately.

3 Likes

New from Taiwan: New Stamps issued in 2021