New Experience

I like this idea! Today (August 12, 2021) I received PH-165933 that was written on December 10, 2020. The cancellation on the stamps has July 26, 2021 as the date. I don’t know if this delay was from Covid, or simply getting lost somewhere in the mail system.

1 Like

Due to a bad experience, after one month of traveling I usually e-mail the recipient. If they didn’t get it I send another just to hopefully get it there. The reason I do this is because…before the pandemic I had a card go expired, I waited until it expired to message the receiver. Their response was…

“I did receive it but it’s not on my profile wish list so I didn’t register it. If you send me one from my wish list I will register it.”

Which of course is against the rules, I messaged the help section, for the site and was told that since it was expired I could just ignore it, but that they would see what they could do about their wish list demand/or no register policy.

I don’t mind getting messages asking about a traveling card, it put’s a mind at ease that’s all I care about. No reason to be nasty about it.

3 Likes