Need help with my school project. 私の学校のプロジェクトで助けが必要

Hello everyone. I am currently doing school homework requiring us to complete a report according to our topic. My topic is how foreign languages impact Japanese in daily conversation. This topic requires research to find out how foreign languages influence Japanese people. Could you help me complete the questionnaire to get the necessary information? I am willing to give out postcards as a gift for helping me.
Thank you in advance.
日本語コミュニティのみなさま、こんにちは
私は現在、私たちのトピックに従ってレポートを完成させることを要求する学校の宿題をしています。私のトピックは、外来語が日常会話で日本語にどのように影響するかを調べることです。このテーマでは、外来語が日本人にどのような影響を与えているのかを調べるための研究が必要です。必要な情報を入手できるように、アンケートに回答するのを手伝ってもらえますか?私は私を助けるための贈り物としてポストカードを配ることをいとわない。
どうもありがとうございます

The link to the questionnaire
アンケートのリンクはこちら:

If you have any questions about the questionnaire, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me and let me know.
アンケートについてご不明な点がございましたら、私に連絡してお知らせください。
どうもありがとうございます
Donald

4 Likes

Dutch student here! I filled it in, don’t know if you can use my answer because it is only no haha
Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I have got your answer here. Though there is no much use but thank you for your help.
You can send me your address in PM so I can send you a card.

Thanks! But you don’t need to send me a card for just ticking two boxes, I don’t mind

Have a nice day😁

1 Like

Done, good luck!

1 Like

Done! Good luck :blush:

1 Like

Done!
Good luck :wink:

1 Like

I answered.
Hope you success with your report!

1 Like

Done! I hope you do best💫

1 Like

Done!
Good luck.
I’m curious what the report will look like.

1 Like

I will show the result here(after removing the part showing sensitive information) to let everyone know.
Thank you for helping me
Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Done :blush:
Wishing you success with your project :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Done! Good luck! :smile:

1 Like

Done. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello again, and I’ve done!
Thank you for sharing this project, I hope it’ll go well :bar_chart: :sparkles: