Need help about Postcrossing? Ask here!

Hello @Alohahey,
ít’s not possible to remove an address from the traveling list.
When drawing the address you agreed to send a postcard to this user.
But you don’t have du fulfill wishes or demands - you can send whatever you want.
But if the profile is very demanding you can ask the support team for help

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Hello! I have a question about adding cards to my Wall. I love my RR postcards and I’d like to add them to my Wall. Is that possible or can I only add my “official” Postcrossing cards there?

Thank you,
Angela

You can only add official cards to your postcard wall on the main Postcrossing site, but some RRs here on the Forum have galleries where you can add your received cards, and of course you can build your own personal gallery on sites like Flickr.

1 Like

Thank you @maleko! I might do something like that!

1 Like

This is not important but I’m curious :smile:

As you can see, I have a badge saying that I am on 42nd position of total sent

But when I checked list of members from Indonesia based on total postcard sent, I found out that I was placed 43rd. How come?

I checked 31s - 40th position. It looks like this, there’s this member on 39th position who sent 793 postcards

But when I checked his profile page I noticed that he doesn’t have badge of total sent and total distance. How come? Is it because some of his cards were sent on traveling mode? But he only sent 19 cards on traveling mode, which means his total sent from Indonesia is still big enough to get total sent and total distance badge.

Can somebody explain this?

I can’t really answer that question either.
Maybe this information is only updated very rarely and in the meantime someone has sent out an extremely large number of cards and has overtaken you :interrobang:

And another little hint:
You didn’t have to hide the names of the other users in this case - these statistics are visible to everyone anyway.

1 Like

I just checked again and my badge now says that I am no #43.
And that member now has total sent and total distance badge.
Maybe there was a glitch :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I had sent out 6 cards this week, but didn’t realize there was a Travel Mode option until a bit ago. 3 cards have the correct Travel location, but the other 3 I generated the info before I turned it on. Is there a way to get this fixed for my personal map / stats so all 6 have the same Travel location?

I’m sorry, but it is not possible to change this afterwards.

no worries, thanks for letting me know! Next time i’ll make sure to enable Travel mode for sure :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I just changed my address and in the popup I wanted to select ‘Register all postcards sent to original address’ but I exited the page without selecting it and came back and the address had changed without any other prompts and trying to change the address again didn’t work. How can I solve this problem? How can I view the postcards sent to my original address again?

Contact the Postcrossing team, and they can probably do it manually

1 Like

Maybe you can change your address again,just give a little change and then the system will let you choose register all the postcards or not again.Have a try?