Need a help with my postcard

I honestly think you should stop bothering this person. If they get your card, great. If they don’t, that’s fine. They are not required to in any way to acknowledge the rest of this mess.

8 Likes

Maybe. so only you? I am also from Russia. In our country, the postman brings registered letters home and hands them over to the recipient against signature. If you are not at home, then a notification is thrown into the mailbox, then you will have to go to the post office yourself.
Fraudsters send mail not by registered mail, but by valuable mail with payment upon receipt. You can always see where it came from. And just don’t get it. Nobody can make you pay for it.

Let this matter be over, there is no need to discuss it.
I won’t occupy public resources anymore. But what is certain is that this user is active, and three postcards are already on the way.
Surely, I’ll ignore the postcard’s ID and let it disappear from the travelling list in a year.

My lesson from this matter is, do not send registered mail without the permission of the recipient. That’s all.

4 Likes

It looks like you are asking @Bille to close and delete this thread now that the matter has been resolved (although the discussion of using registered mail in different countries has been informative)

2 Likes

Thank you for tagging me @Izzy2018
I close this topic now. We don’t delete such topics because they are interesting to read for others.

Yes, that’s right.

So if someone would like to open a topic about “using registered mail in different countries” - please do it here :arrow_right: #postcard-mail:mail-stamps-postal-info

3 Likes