MYKONOS Meetup 28 May 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Mykonos
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Starbucks- Nea Periferiaki Odos Mikonou, Thesi Drafaki, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, 28 May 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00 Local TIme
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Greetings, I am a university student from Texas, USA, and will be participating in a 2-week study abroad trip around Greece. On Saturday, 28 May 2022, I will be in Mykonos and have an afternoon with nothing scheduled, so I would like to attend a Postcrossing Meetup. I have hosted and attended many meetups in the States and have made many friends as a result. I would like to host a meetup during my trip to meet more Postcrossing members!

Meetup will be held at the Starbucks, we can sit inside or outside depending on the weather. Local covid policies will be followed.

Meetup cards- I will design a meetup card and print it and bring them with me, but I will also make the design available if any attendees want to print their own.

2 Likes

Hello!
I’ll be glad to swap for the meet up card.
My offer Yuliya | Zonerama.com

Hi. I will be at Telendos that time. Is it far away, or possible to go there for a day?

It’s about 150km between Telendos and Mykonos, you’re welcome to come for the day if you like, but you may need to fly or take a boat

Here is the meetup card-

5 Likes

I will be glad to exchange))

hello, can we swap?
here’s my offer, it will be signed by partecipants:

please let me know, thank you very much :smile:

Would you swap for a meetup card from Norway??

Can we swap your vard

hi,
i’m interested in swap. thanks a lot
Imgur

Hello! I really want such beautiful postcard in my collection!

My postcards for exchange are here! Oops!