My high school's club fundraising sales/ donations needed

(To admins: Please delete this if it violates the forum rules. Thank you)

Hello everyone,

I know postcrossers from Malaysia on the forum are very rare, so just trying my luck here :sweat_smile:

If you are a Malaysian, seeing this and you are being a stamp collector at the same time, do visit my high school’s philatelic club’s Facebook page! They are currently selling First Day Covers until 23:59 on 8 November, Malaysian time. Most of the covers that my juniors are selling are issued 2015 and after, and there are some items which is harder to find nowadays being sold there

Here is the Facebook page:

If you know someone who collects stamps too, do send this to them. Perhaps they are interested in it. :pray:

To international members: Unfortunately we haven’t figured out a way to ship it internationally without making the price crazy high. (Even normal post costs a lot here) Hence, we are sorry that we can’t sell them overseas at the moment.

In the meantime, if you are interested in donating supplies to my club, here is the address:
SMJK Katholik PJ
Kelab Filateli
c/o Cik Noor Farhana Binti Fauzi
Jalan 10/3,
46000 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.

For lightweight items, my club is currently lacking the following:

• glassine envelopes (this doesn’t exist in Malaysia) We also accept recycled glassine envelopes
  • Kiloware stamps
  • Mint miniature sheets (these will be given as a surprise prize to members who are active in club activities)
  • Mint low denomination stamps (like those 1 cent and 1 penny stamp) Do send more of these if you have them, our members will be very happy seeing an entire sheet/strip given to them :blush:
  • Postcards (blank ones- we would love to expose members to postcrossing, so blank postcards will do fine for us. Prefarably series cards of Malaysia or those popular ones like Blue Cats)

There is no time cap for the donation part

Thank you everyone in advance! Even a small contribution will help us :heart:

2 Likes