- I come from: Antwerpen, Belgium
- I want the meetup to be: 18th of December
- I speak: Dutch, French, English, German, Danish
- I can write in: Dutch, French, English, German, Danish
- Food allergies, allergic to plants or essential oils: none
- My favorite colors: blue
- My favorite animals: dog, cats, ducks
- Team tea or coffee : Black coffee
- Do you want one optional Workshop at the postal museum: why not, if there are enough people for it
- Exchange cards or letters before the meeting: sure why not
- To know about me: hi I’m Jo, 45 years old and I live in Belgium. I have been doing postcrossing for many years and I just love postcrossing meetings. I also like Paris very much. I am looking forward to meet you all.
- Money Participation: :x: (Not yet)

1 Like

Welcome to Paris JO
Thanks a lot for your participation :blue_heart: :cherry_blossom:

Hello everyone,

There are only a few days left to confirm your registration if you wish to participate in the meetup. :cherry_blossom:

Thanks

Hello postcrosser’s friends,

Anyone else interested? :cherry_blossom: :heart:

Hello postcrosser’s friends,

We are not enough to register for a workshop.

If you are interested in registering, now is the time.

In order to be able to assess the number of cards to be made, registrations will be closed on Saturday, November 13 at 3:00 p.m. French time.

**Participant number:5
**- My name: Tamara
**- I come from: Versailles, France
**- I want the meetup to be:18th of December
**- I speak: French, English, Bosnian
**- I can write in:French, English, Bosnian
- Food allergies, allergic to plants or essential oils: none
- My favorite colors: Green
- My favorite animals: turtles, giraffes
- Team tea or coffee : Black tea and black coffee
- Do you want one optional Workshop at the postal museum: why not, if there are enough people for it
- Exchange cards or letters before the meeting: sure why not
- To know about me: Hi, I’m Tamara, I’m 21 and I’ve been post crossing for a couple years and I live it! This would be my first posctrossing meet up so im really excited. I look forward to sharing my passion with people who are also interested as no one in my circle does haha
- Money Participation: :x: (Not yet)

1 Like

Welcome Tamara
Its my first time too :slight_smile:
Happy to see you soon :cherry_blossom:

Hello.
Collecting postcards from meetings.
I’d love to receive yours.
My exchangers are here:

Dear postcrossers friends,

Registrations close next week :open_mouth:

Hi ! I am interested about the meeting, but sadly I will be available only on saturday 18th until 1:00 or 2:00 PM.
What are the news about the meeting ?
Take care :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Clément @Melcent

I don’t know yet where we will be at this time and I can’t wait for everyone to have different times otherwise it will not be manageable.
In any case, we will not be able to do the workshop because there are not enough of us. It will be too expensive.

I will give more information during the week. Because I have to review the schedules of the day :slight_smile:
I invite you to watch the subject :slight_smile:

Hi Mélody, I’m interested in this meetup too!

Participant number: 6

• My beautiful name: Nika
  • I come from : Russia, Rostov-on-Don
  • I want the meetup to be: December 18
  • I speak: Russian is my mother tongue; bilingual French and pretty good English
  • I can write in: French - English - Russian - a bit of Italian
  • Food allergies, allergic to plants or essential oils: No
  • My favorite colors: bordeaux / purple / deep green.
  • My favorite animals: owls, foxes
  • Team tea or coffee : Definitely coffee, at the moment I prefer simply black one
  • Workshop at the postal museum: I suppose we’re not that numerous yet…
  • Exchange cards or letters before the meeting: No interested, sorry :slight_smile:
  • To know about me: I’m open-minded and cheerful person looking forward to extend my network and connect to people sharing my passion for Postcrossing. During the long winter evenings, I like doing yoga (with scented candles light), playing piano and reading (Dostoïevski at the moment). I’m genuinely receptive to the art of any kind, but impressionists are still my favourites. I adore french bakeries, it can’t never be enough of pastries :yum: A bientôt j’espère !
1 Like

Hello Nika @Nika_Borovskikh

Oh wonderful, welcome :cherry_blossom: :heart_eyes:

Les inscriptions ferment dimanche 21 novembre à 15h heure Française

Registrations close Sunday November 21 at 3 p.m. French time

Draw for the Christmas gift Sunday from 3 p.m.

I will send you the results by message :slight_smile:

- Participant number: 7
- My beautiful name: My beautiful but rather common name is Clément !
- I come from : Angers / FRANCE
- I want the meetup to be: I am available on 18th of December, only until after lunch. (so I may leave earlier than other participants, I am sorry !)
- I speak: English, French, Intermediate Chinese and Spanish, a very little bit of Russian and Vietnamese
- I can write in: Same as languages spoken
- Food allergies, allergic to plants or essential oils: No allergies
- My favorite colors: Green !
- My favorite animals: I like tortoises :blush:
- Team tea or coffee : i prefer coffee, but I can enjoy some good tea sometimes.
- How many postcards of the day would you like to have: 3 would be nice !
- Exchange cards or letters before/after the meeting: Yeah I am interested for both.
- To know about me: I am a 22yo French student from Angers. I have been PostCrossing for only 4 months now, but I love it ! I have never been to a meetup, so I am pretty excited :slight_smile: I love History, Geography and Geopolitics. I enjoy reading, playing board games and videogames. See you at the meetup, I hope ! :wink:

1 Like

Welcome @Melcent :wave:

Registration are closed :slight_smile:

@FREUND - @Nika_Borovskikh - @tamtoche - @thrillerwillroll - @Melcent - @juytters

So that I can give you the final schedule and as everyone seems to want to come at different times. Thank you for agreeing to answer me very quickly concerning your hours of availability for Saturday December 18th.

For “latecomers” who can only be there in the afternoon, at that time they will only be able to attend the museum and a snack because we will not have much more time over a few hours compared to a whole day.
I await your feedback.

Looking forward to meet you.

And please pay attention to my messages.

1 Like

Hi Mélody,

I’d prefer to start our meeting at 10 a.m. instead of 8 a.m. Otherwise don’t have any particular constraints.

See you,
Nika

1 Like

Hello!
I usually work on Saturday mornings but since it will the holidays, I’m not sure if I will. I will be there in the afternoon that’s for sure though ! :slight_smile:
See you soon
Tamara