My favorite topic - SPACE EXPLORATION 🚀🛰️

I have a few space-themed stamps on my collection. One of these is from :cuba: Cuba, issued in 1980 to commemorate Arnaldo Tamayo, the first Cuban astronaut.

4 Likes

Tianzhou 6 Successful launch FDC

4 Likes

09:31 May 30, 2023
Shenzhou 16 Successful launch.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I LOVE space stamps and postcards! :smiley: Everyone has some real beautiful items they are showing. :heart: I see a lot I want to add to my collections. :smiley:

I will post some of my other items at a later time.

But, I just picked these two up this past weekend at a postcard show. :smiley:

3 Likes

I remember of these stamps from Italy

50th anniversary of first man in space

Artificial satellites

Astronomical observatories of Padua, Brera and Capodimonte
brera

capodimonte

Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 19-48-24 Francobolli Astronomical Observatory of Padova (Italia(The excellences of knowledge (2017)) Mi Ipadova

Exploration of Mars

Astronomers

1 Like

Hello everybody. So university is behind me and I can continue to fill this topic with more space stamps.

I will continue with Czech stamps, but I just ad all the steps from Italy that I have :man_facepalming: only these two.

But I am really looking forward to this years Italy ESA astronauts issue :slight_smile:

Is it somehow possible to get these beautiful China space program fdc’s? :slight_smile: to swap them for something propriet?

I think it’s difficult to get these FDC from AliExpress. Even I got them need someone’s help too, but you can try. I paid a high price to bought these FDCs.

I’m quite curious about that issue too. Especially since in Italy is not ussually possible to have stamps of living people. So I don’t know how they will depicts the astronauts

So I am back and I will start right when I ended.

The next issue is from year 1973 and the three stamp set is depicting the lost souls of СОЮЗ 1, СОЮЗ 11, Apollo 1 and the first man in space who already passed away in 1968, Юрий Гагарин.

3 Likes

I would love to collect some of these stamps and things! Space is one of my favourite topics, I’ve been interested in it since childhood ^.^

It’s a shame, the most recent ‘space’ related issue is only related to some Solar Eclipses we had recently. We don’t get a lot of space themed things :frowning:

They’re rather pretty, but not my favourite. I’ll still probably eventually buy the maxicards to collect, though!

7 Likes

And I can add another issue from the year 1973. Everyone knows what the date 12th of April means for astronautics :slightly_smiling_face:

The issue is depicting interplanetary probes. The stamp depicting Lunochod 1 is one of my all time favorites. The beautiful blue color, very accurate луноход 1 and the blue planet is very good looking composition :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

30.4. 1974 was the day when the first ground station for satellite communication in former czechoslovakia begin it’s operation

https://mek.kosmo.cz/cz/sedlec/index.htm#2

3 Likes

Space themed stamps on mail:):love_letter:

4 Likes

International philatelic exhibition “To the Stars-91” 1991 To the 30th anniversary of the first manned space flight in space

Joint Soviet-Austrian space flight, 1991

2 Likes

Zhu Rong (Mars rover)

Kua Fu (Advanced Space-based Solar Observatory)

Issued in 1st November.

8 Likes

Space stamps from Germany

6 Likes

Stamps about space from Slovakia :slovakia::

50th Anniversary of the Apollo 17 Moon Landing: Eugene Andrew Cernan

Personalities: Maximilian Hell (1720 – 1792) - Slovak astronomer

EUROPA 2009: Astronomy

Old Slovak stamps:
30th Anniversary of the Apollo 17 Moon Flight - E. A. Cernan

The first space flight of a citizen of the Slovak Republic

8 Likes