Mrs. Ovsak's Kindergarten Postcard Project (2023)

I just saw this and already have a postcard in the mailbox for Monday’s pick up. Are you still accepting cards?

4 Likes

Hi. I’m not running the project but just doing it a favour by posting its Facebook updates here. The children are collecting postcards until 5 May & I know will very much welcome your cards. Thank you for sending.

Update from the Facebook page
Our Spring Break mail! We will be going through all of these the next few days! Thank you for sending these to our kindergarten class!

Heidi Ovsak
808 Woodland Ave
Barron, WI 54812

3 Likes

UPDATE from the Facebook Page:

WE MADE IT TO 500!!! With at least 2 weeks to go, we upped our goal to 700!!
We are still missing North Dakota, Delaware and New Hampshire!

If anyone would like to help us find our last 3 states or try to reach 700, we would love that!

Heidi Ovsak
808 Woodland Ave
Barron, WI 54812
USA

USA postcrossers: Do you know anyone who could send a postcard from the states of North Dakota, Delaware or New Hampshire in the next 2 weeks? Thank you.

1 Like

WOW! JUST SEEN THIS ON FACEBOOK

Today we got
*our 50th state

• reached 701 postcards
  • a special packet from Canada for Jordan!

We do have a small stack from past travelers for this year’s project! For our last goal, we are GOING BIG!!!

Can we get to 1000 postcards?!?!

Heidi Ovsak
808 Woodland Ave
Barron, WI 54812
USA

Collecting until May 6th. We may possibly go into the next week a little!

6 Likes

Wow, it looks fantastic!

Deleted

Magical

It could be a little bit too late but a card from Germany is on the way.

1 Like

The original post was automatically closed , so here’s an update on the project

"Thank you to these two kiddos and their parents & friends! They got all of these postcards and surprised theirs friends and me!

Currently at 1025!!! That’s right OVER 1000 postcards and it’s not even Friday yet!"

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SENT POSTCARDS

3 Likes

I moved your post to here.

If you will update it again in future, please feel free to ask for opening it again.