Most Popular Sent Postcards - please read the NEW RULES IN THE 1ST POST

My most popular sent postcards from 2023:

Grilled aubergine/eggplant recipe card (8x)

Maxicard with birds from the Dutch Wadden Sea (7x)

Alice in Wonderland (c. 1879) by George Dunlop Leslie (6x)

Fat Cat Art: Claude Monet - The Water-Lily Pond (6x)

Handmade: The Vegetarian Butcher - Little Willies vegan sausages (6x)

And finally, my most popular postcard sent from abroad, Castle Vianden in Luxembourg (5x)

1 Like

Update:
Sent:

5 x

7 x

82 x

Received:

5 x

6 x

9 x

10 x

11 x

19 x

22 x

28 x

44 x

Update:
Sent:

New by receiver:

2 x

4 x

10 x

27 x

59 x

Received:

2 x

9 x

29 x

My most popular sent postcards are these, all with 8 likes each:

Although the lighthouse and the Christmas card I have sent out several times, so the total number of likes are higher :smile:

1 Like

Update! I am happy that 4 made it on the receivers wall.
Sent:

New by receiver:

2 x

5 x

7 x

8 x travel mode:

11 x

83 x

Received:

6 x

10 x

11 x

12 x

19 x

24 x

29 x

30 x

I would like to remind everyone that this topic is about the most liked sent card of a single postcrosser ever.

I think it’s also okay to show the 3 or 5 most liked cards here or the most liked card of a single year.

But this topic is not about showing all the currently liked cards with only a few likes and also not about whether a card has made it onto the Favourites wall at all.

4 Likes

My card with the most favorites on it is this one that I mailed on travel mode:

1 Like

Well, I see it differently, I am always proud when my card is favoured, and I like to show it.

Do you want me to open a new topic because of this, where this is differentiated in it?

Who cares if I post all the new ones? You can also read over it if it bothers you. I have maxed the experience that just because I post the cards here regularly others also become aware of them and admire the cards, that is what Postcrossing is also about or am I wrong?

Or do the postcrossing servers have a problem with it?

I’ll send you a PM tomorrow.

My top three

4 Likes

My top 3 popular cards (sent) are currently:

9 hearts:

7 hearts:

6 hearts:

Those three I really like myself as well.
But what I’m really happy about, is that half of my sent cards got at least one heart.

3 Likes

4 of my postcards share the “most popular sent postcard” title of my cards with exactly 4 hearts :sweat_smile:. They are not that famous as other postcards with a lot of hearts might be, but I’m already impressed that they have 4 hearts. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s also nice to see that my cards are relatively equally liked.

3 Likes

I have sent out a handfull of postcards from smallest country Vatican City State. At number one of sent with countrycode VA: 4 cards have 7 hearts. I choose this one to show

2 Likes

Wow, I didn´t know until now and I am not sure if I should post this here :rofl:
Ok, something else … here it goes … the “Three shy men”
Happy Postcrossing :wink:

3 Likes

Well mine is this one with just 5 :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Mine is :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

Postcard DE-10382142 (postcrossing.com)

3 Likes

My top was this one with 31 likes:

Next was a shaped cat card with 17 likes:

another cute shaped cat card from the same series got16 likes:

But one of my favorite card that I sent are actually this one with a funny slogan :

1 Like

My top two cards are both TS, and the only two cards I sent from France:

I find this interesting because so many people request maxicards and when I’m home in Australia that’s most of what I send, so I would have expected my most popular to be a maxi!

2 Likes

1 Like

These are my most liked sent card from the year 2023:

And these are the most liked cards from February 2024

And my all time favourites are:

3 Likes