Most Popular Sent Postcards - please read the NEW RULES IN THE 1ST POST

My two most popular postcards, not mailed from my home country.
First, with 50 :heart:

Second, with 49 :heart:

1 Like

Update:
Sent:

3 x

9 x

21 x

Received:

New:

2 x

3x

4 x

6 x

8 x

11 x

21 x

My latest popular cards:

Sent:
1x

Received:
1x (by someone other than me)

Update:
Sent:

New by receiver:

New:

(travel mode)

4 x

5 x travel mode:

78 x

Received:

New:

2 x

3 x

4 x

5 x

7 x

8 x

11 x

19 x

My most popular has only 7 :smile:

2 Likes

I have something special today. I received a card where I sent exact the same from a meeting back in May in Belgium and both cards where favorited this week.

Sent:

New, by receiver:

New:

2 x

22 x

Received:

New:

4 x

9 x

11 x

20 x

21 x

I have two at the same count (x3), but here is the German one (the other one was sent in Travel Mode from the UK)

1 Like

More than 10 years in postcrossing, it’s time to show :grin:

Sent:

1 Like

The Most popular sent from Travelling mode:

14 years after I sent it the most popular is still (didn’t change since that’s possible to see) the penguins

slightly ahead of the racoons

that also did not change for many years.
3rd place did change in the meantime from lavender to a viewcard

(I do like that series although a bit more expensive I still do love the different motifs of them)

1 Like

Loooongggg update:

Sent:

New by receiver:

New:

New 2 x also by receiver:

New 2 x

2 x

5 x

9 x

10 x

14 x

29 x

81 x

84 x

Received:

New:

2 x

3 x

4 x

5 x

6 x

7 x

8 x

10 x

18 x

21 x

22 x

23 x

26 x

My most popular was one of the first postcards I sent at 16 years old, it is of Yaquina Bay Bridge in Newport, Oregon, USA. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My most popular was an art maxicard of Gustave Coubet, but most people who like the map are people who like nudes. :sweat_smile:

58 likes for the moment.

My most favorite card ever send has 11 likes at the moment:

And this years most popular card:

5x

My most liked postcards have 3 likes 7 of them the others have 2 or 1 like
DE-12982589
BG-165812
DE-10684410
DE-10566486
DE-9866406
DE-8665031
DE-8334812

I made this postcard myself for a postcrosser who likes handmade postcards. I wrote the words of wishes on the envelopes: “love”, “health”, “luck”, “travel”, as a sign that kind warm wishes come with the mail.:love_letter:

3 Likes

My single most popular postcard so far (9 likes) is this one

I was very happy to discover yesterday that my most popular postcard of 2023 is one I’ve designed myself (5 likes) - and as I’ve sent it multiples times it’s the overall winner with another 12 likes on 9 more ID’s

Very popular is also this card which I like and send quite often (total 15 likes on multiple ID’s)

2 Likes

Here are the most popular sent postcards after almost four years of Postcrossing activity:

This first postcard is by a photographer from Georgia, and the model’s first name is Anatoliy:

This second postcard image is by a photographer from the United States, and the model’s first name is Blake:

This postcard image is by the same photographer as above from the United States, and the title of this image is “Anton 2”:

Thiis postcard image is by Russian artist Konstantin Somov, and the painting is titled “The Boxer”:

Finally, fifth place is a repeat of the most popular sent postcard, the image of Anatoliy:

My most popular postcard …6 likes

My most popular sent card. This was in 2017.

1 Like