Moose meetup in Ed, Saturday, June 29th, 2024

I have been to Oslo but it was only one day when I was visiting Norway_Girl in Honfoss. I will be there during the week depending on finding cheap hostel or hotel to stay in. I will go to Inger on the Thursday at the latest - have to firm up all my plans. If I am there Sunday we could meet or in the evening on Monday Tuesday. Would love to meet more Postcrossers.

How lovely you will attend this meetup :slightly_smiling_face:

Hallo everybody,
I will join you at the meetup in Ed.
Hillevi Setrinen

1 Like

LeishaCamden, Marit_la & I just booked train tickets to Ed, we will be on the 14.14 departure from Oslo S on Friday 28. :blush:

1 Like

Hi. I am sorry to say, but I am not able to go after all. Hope you all will have a nice meeting.

Kas could you please send me information on train ticket from Oslo. What website do I go to. Since Inger71 is not going I will have to take the train from Oslo. I couldn’t figure out the train schedule.
Thank you. Also I was wondering if whoever was hosting Inger can now give me a place to stay or the information on a hostel or inexpensive hotel nearby.

1 Like

Please check the VY app for train ticket. It’s the one I use to book from.
I have place for you to stay in our home. I guess most accomodations are full that weekend, due to the annual country festival in Ed

Hi Lynda, I sent you a direct message now. Also see arcticgirl64’s reply :grinning:

Thank you Kas and Arcticgirl64 for your quick responses. I’m still coming!
Everyone in Canada wants to know why I’m going to Sweden to feed a moose when there are lots of them in Canada. The ones in Canada are wild - I’m not going to try to feed them.

1 Like

Those we have in the moose park are tame, you can pet and feed them :slightly_smiling_face:

This post is now updated with meetup card info :smiley:

50 for me

1 Like

I will take 30 cards

2 Likes

Lovely card. I will have 40 thank you.

2 Likes

Hello, dear Postcrossers!
I would be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meetup and thank you in advance.

Hi, very nice meetup card! I would like to have 20, please!

2 Likes

About the meetup cards, here’s a price update: we already have a total order of 190 cards, which means 3.4 SEK per card right now. (Price for 250 cards divided by our order of 190.) Feel free to increase your orders if you want, or of course order if you haven’t already :grinning: (If we reach a total order of 250 cards, price per card will be 2.6 SEK.)

2 Likes