SCOTGIRL…sign me up…Thank you

1 Like

I’m in

2 Likes

Please sign me up for February! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve received a cool postcard from @AnitaGrace Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Over the weekend I checked my mailbox and I received 3 cards from EvanK including a papersisters “postcard full of love” , Garvey sent me Chenonceau castle which I have visited and Dietary girls sent Green Gables which I was also lucky enough to visit. Helloleah27 sent books for isolating in the pandemic and stormarela sent fireworks to hopefully celebrate the pandemic nearing an end. Thank you all

1 Like

Good evening everyone.
In the last few days :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Received from @AnitaGrace a winter wonderland card with some terrific licorice spice tea - thank you so much! Thanks also for the podcast recommendation - I’m sure my wife would find that very interesting.

@lyndac sent an Edward Gorey - Gorey Creatures card. Interesting - thanks - will have to look into more of his work! Reminds me a little of Where the Wild Things are - a childhood favourite.

Thank you both.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new to Postcrossing :wave: I would like to join the RR CAD edition for February. PM sent to @Stinkypaw

3 Likes

Today I received a Giant Coffee Cup Card from @AlbertaGirl71 , Thank you, I really needed all the caffeine I could get today!

1 Like

January has been so fun - please sign me up for February :heart:

1 Like

Hi guys :wave:t2: I’d love to come back for February :blush::blush:

1 Like

More amazing cards to report on another sunny and frigid day! :cold_face:

From @helloleah27, a black and white view of living large with an airstream trailer in 1950s Florida, complete with pink (I assume!) flamingo - I love it, thanks a lot, Leah!

From @AlbertaGirl71, Our Lady of the Rockies! Wow, I can’t believe I have never heard of this roadside (well, mountaintop) Montana attraction before, thanks so much, Kelly!

Have a good weekend, everyone!

1 Like

Forgot to say that I’m in for February!

1 Like

Thanks @AlbertaGirl71 for the beautiful ring-necked pheasant card - and very cool stamps too! Totally relate to getting cabin fever during these cold spells!!

1 Like

Hi Evan @evank … thank you so much for the postcards …awww especially the little monkey… so cute…I love that you wrote on all 3 on all different days talking about different things…I love scrabble too… but if I ask anyone if they want to play I get a lot of moans at my house!! Lol… I hope you, your wife and Bubba are all doing well…:blush:

L

1 Like

I would like to be included in the February RR. Thank you😊

L

1 Like

Hi Kelly @AlbertaGirl71 thank you for the postcard of Montana and the fun stamps… it is nice that it is finally warming up here in Alberta… I love to walk a lot outside too but still far too slippery for me…but it is nice seeing people out walking their dogs again…
I hope you are well😊

L

1 Like

January RR - Kelly (AlbertaGirl71) sent me a cute little black bear cub. Thank you very much Kelly.

3 Likes

Received vintage Royal Family card from @AlbertaGirl71
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Good evening!
Cards received in the last few days from:
@helloleah27 : two big Horn sheep in Jasper, a DC comic card and some fabulous tea and stickers too. Thank you so much Leah!

@stormarela a gorgeous Canadian Lynx card too cute!

Thanks both, really appreciate these!

2 Likes