Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

All cards are sent.

Received: February card from Keelan. @keelan

1 Like

First March card received - an amazing @Stinkypaw original of snowy Chibougamau, love it! I looked up your hometown so now I know something new about your provincial geography. (Great font selection again, I love the white script against the blue sky.) Many thanks, Josee!

1 Like

@keelan I just received your unique card today! (Feb. RR)

Since my postcard has a magic power: it can fly! Yeah yeah I am pretty sure i heard it ā€œbanging aroundā€ in my postal boxā€¦ ! Hope everything is fine for you, have a nice month!

2 Likes

Received a lovely Lake Louise card from @MailingLlama from early Feb. So nicely written and illustrated, thank you Ligaya Iā€™m touched! Please give Damian a treat for me.

1 Like

Cards mailed March 1st & 3rd to #1-4 inclusive.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello

My postcards were posted this morning

1 Like

Hi!
I sent out everyoneā€™s cards for March yesterday. 1.03

1 Like

Wow, I already received my first March card from @Stinkypaw, an adorable fluffy kitty in the snow, I love her!

I am a bit behind and my cards are not mailed yet, though I have picked them out at least! Iā€™ll update once mailed.

1 Like

Received an adorable hummingbird card from @Stinkypaw from March and a collection from @JasonDavid from February that I must have forgotten to acknowledge.

Thank you both

1 Like

@truenorth_49

Your card arrived todayā€¦ apparently the machine in Winnipeg loved it so much it ate it but they sent the pieces in a sealed bag. Thatā€™s a first for meā€¦ great cardā€¦ the Franklin EXPEDITION.
Thanks

1 Like

Hello

I received postcard from @Stinkypaw a beautiful British Textiles Scarlet Tulips I really love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! :scream: Iā€™m so sorry to hear that. Iā€™ll send you a new card :slight_smile: was it like two big pieces, or several small ones?

Itā€™s all good. It was in halfā€¦ the address was perfect the note side was smudged and shreddedā€¦ but itā€™s all good except for the last Half.of your note ā€¦no need to send a new one. I like this one just perfectly!! : )
Isnā€™t is nice out : )

1 Like

Received a great Winnipeg art card from @truenorth_49, thanks Val! I like the detail showing Streveler raising the Grey Cup - and of course the Golden Boy!

2 Likes

Received a great addition to my Keep Calm collection thanks to @De_Queen, thank you, love it! :heart_eyes:

Received a wonderful bundle from @evank yesterday - wow!
I loved the greeting card envelope - great idea! (and such mystery as to the contents, haha)
Inside were THREE lovely cards - Gastownā€™s steam clock (which Iā€™ve sent a number of and always wanted in my collection), A house, and An unwritten forest/waterfall!
Thank you so much Evan!
Feb was actually pretty slow for me, and an emotional roller coaster (pretty early on I said Iā€™d take all of 2020 again over Feb 2021). Certainly strange weather-wise, though!
I hope you find a place you love and that your move goes well! Iā€™ve always lived in my city (except for a brief stint in Burnaby when I was born. Obviously I donā€™t remember that). My childhood home was about 5 mins away (by car, longer by foot) away from my current house.

1 Like

Sorry for reporting this February cards late. Some mix up with the post office.
Here are cards I received for FEB:

@Nique My dad is from Gander and have always said New Fin-land. :slight_smile:

@keelan If only the black hole is enough to cover my laundry basket :rofl:

2 Likes

March: truenorth_49 received:

• @farmgirll wonderful art from Costa Rica! I had never seen something like this, itā€™s so colourful! Thank you. I would love to meet up once this is all over, fingers crossed it will be very soon!
  • @Stinkypaw beautiful Indigenous art, thank you! Love the stickers and the stamps as well. Hope all is well in QuĆ©bec - like Crystal said, here in MB weā€™re having some beautiful, warm days.
1 Like

@MailingLlama, if my list is correct, for FEB, you are still missing a card from Evank and Kanada 123, correct?

Thank you for the adorable hummingbird card @Stinkypaw ! Will be sending out my March cards today & tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like