Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Thank you @Nique for the NL card and your kind words, glad you’re enjoying this RR!

Thank you @evank for the 3 cards, very generous. You’re right, for me, snow is no big deal and yet it is still fun and quite pretty if one enjoys winter. Thanks again!

Cards in the group’s album.

1 Like

I’m in for March ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received a colorful card of Winnipeg from @rheaster - thank you. Glad to hear you’re adjusting… It might have been going on for a year but it’s certainly still challenging times.

1 Like

Please count me in for March also.

1 Like

February: truenorth_49 received from @Nique a lovely postcard, thanks! I’d love to visit there when the pandemic is over.

2 Likes

Wow @evank what a great february enveloppe I just received! :star_struck: Did you know I have a bachelor in Roman - Greek history? I loved the Roma & Pompei cards (went to Rome, not yet Pompei).

My favorite card is the “say yes to new adventures” --> it’s totally my motto! Definitely going on my “wall of featured cards”!

I started watching “New Amsterdam” on Netflix, love hospital-related drama! Lol

Hope you had some quality van life even in the snow. Take care!

2 Likes

Thank you for the beautiful Okanagan Valley card @Nique !

2 Likes

Thank you @Nique for the Harbour view of the Vancouver skyline. I’ve never had a chance to explore much here either. We are just usually passing threw.
I hope you get there.

Crystal

2 Likes

Don’t forget to sign up NOW for March, it’s a short month this month!

1 Like

February - truenorth_49: I received an action card from @keelan , thank you! I’m glad to hear you liked mine. I have a few more and used them to decorate my office at my previous job.

2 Likes

Thank you @MailingLlama for the beautiful photo! It will make a gorgeous addition to my wall :smiley:

@Stinkypaw I’d like to sign up for March as well please!

2 Likes

I’m in for March please

1 Like

Thank you @keelan for the lovely card from the Feb RR! I’ll definitely use the coupons!

1 Like

Thabks keelan. Thanks for the creative card… ( Feb rr) now that could get one thinking eh?
Cheers Crystal
See u in a major soon haha

2 Likes

Have received a great time travel device from @keelan for Feb RR, thanks a lot! I have set it on the “full population vaccinated” setting, though the precise future date is a bit fuzzy…

2 Likes

Got my postcard from @keelan (Feb RR).

Can I tell you that is the most original I’ve ever received? I plan on having lots of fun with it;)

2 Likes

Also received a fun card from @keelan, for Feb., thank you!

Posted in album.

1 Like

Looks like today’s the day that @keelan cards arrive! Love the blue card, thank you.

2 Likes

All my March cards are in the mail!

1 Like

I managed to get all my cards out this afternoon.
I hope you all enjoy the ones I picked for you.
Happy March. Crystal

1 Like