Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Received from @Mag1979 a nice LP (which was already there), thank you and stay safe!

Received from @farmgirll a nice PH!!, which I didn’t have, thanks a lot for this and be safe!

1 Like

Today 2 magnificient cards in my mailbox!

@MailingLlama wow! Your inuit art bird card is beautiful, but the most stunning drawing is the Jeep you draw on the other side! 2-doors Wrangler just like mine! I really appreciate it! Wow! Indeed: i may get lost, but i’ll never get stuck!! :star_struck: (your handwriting is beautiful BTW!)

@garvey Alexander, thank you very much for this very very cute purple-sky-purple-field-lavender-ish card! Yep, I also think it’s a Photoshop artwork. But beautiful picture anyways! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

@JasonDavid

Your postcard got my attention…and you didn’t have to “flag” me down, but I’m so glad you did​:upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

And you’ve been skating on the Rideau Canal! How cool is that?!?

1 Like

Today I received a postcard of the Esplanade Ried from @truenorth_49. Glad to hear you are enjoying your winter weather. Can’t say the same though! Been in deep freeze warnings in Calgary for a week now plus I have to go back and forth to Fort McMurray (North of Alberta) which you might as well call North Pole with these temperatures. Enjoy your day!! :wink:

2 Likes

I got 3 cards today!
Thanks @farmgirll @truenorth_49 & @evank !!! I love old cards, I love gardens, and I love hearing about food so they were all spot on!

2 Likes

Great “Grafofoni Columbia” poster card arrived today from @MailingLlama, thanks a lot, Ligaya. Stay as warm as you can as you head even further north! :cold_face:

2 Likes

Reporting in … received from @MailingLlama a really great indigenous art card of an owl, I love it!!

Also received from @truenorth_49 a very cute fox card, he looks so soft, I want to pet him lol.

:blue_heart: :mailbox:

3 Likes

Today rec’d a card from @truenorth_49 - thank you for this lovely market, looks like a nice place, thanks for sharing!

Card in album, and BIG thanks to those who’ve been posting in there as well.

I recieved a Canadian map card today from @rheaster thank you!!! Holy crappy Cold. Hope you staying warm. Another- 46 night with the wind!!! Today last year I was on a boat in Queensland NZ heading for a evening dinner farm tour. …a different year.
Actually I can’t remember the last time I was home in Feb hahaha.
HAPPY VALENTINES :gift_heart::heartbeat:

1 Like

@farmgirll Crystal I received you beautiful pink piggy , just in time for Valentine’s Day! Love the stickers, I love mini / micro pigs ! :star_struck::pig2::pig:
Merci! Thanks!

1 Like

Mailed my last two cards out today to @Stinkypaw & @Mag1979.

Received cards from
@farmgirll - a Valentine’s Day card
@Kanada123 a cute Helsinki card

Thank you both!

3 Likes

Cards received today!

@rheaster A postcard of the Royal Canadian Mint. Thank You.

@katie333 Zazzle card, “Sailing by Old Fort Niagara, NY” Thank You

2 Likes

@MailingLlama @rheaster
@Kanada123 @evank @keelan @JasonDavid
@garvey @farmgirll @katie333 @truenorth_49
@Mag1979 @Stinkypaw

Coming to a :mailbox_with_mail: near you!

4 Likes

Received Kingston card from @MailingLlama
Thank you

2 Likes

#3 - truenorth_49: I got a wonderful card of the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh from @garvey , thank you! I also hope the recent scandal doesn’t have negative ramifications. And I agree, I hope we get to see William become king.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the wonderful cards received from: @Stinkypaw Montreal Fun Facts, @garvey Russian Achitecture, @evank Mallorca card, stickers, stamps and the great advice card.
@truenorth_49 cute fox - my son wants to go back to school because he misses his friends. We’ve been watching some MB Stay at Home programs like Dome@Home and Folklorama.

Thanks everyone ! We love all the cards. Stay safe and warm.

2 Likes

thank you @Mag1979 I received your card today! I was a bit surprised to get mail given the holiday but it was very well received. I visited Montreal in July 2019 and was very very sick :rofl: but I did make it to the botanical gardens and enjoyed laying in the sun, probably the best day I had in Montreal!

2 Likes

Reporting in:

Received a great stamp card from @Mag1979, congrats on your new stamp acquisition, and thanks for the lovely card!

Received a packet from @evank, book and postal related cards, your sticker game is on point! I’m not getting out much at all, getting stir crazy for sure, I am managing to read quite a bit!

2 Likes

Received a great card of the Manitoba legislature from @rheaster, thanks a lot, Rhea! Stay warm out there! :scream: :cold_face:

1 Like

@MailingLlama

Oh wow Ligaya Buena - I’ve never received a drawing on the opposite side of a postcard before.
I am impressed!
I absolutely love her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Your penmanship is so lovely to look at.

In fact, I could look at your postcard all day :high_brightness: :crescent_moon:

Thank you for spending so much time on my postcard. You are wonderfully unique :stars:

2 Likes