Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

@Stinkypaw
Please sign me up for DEC 2020 exchange
thanks @HarleyGirl73

1 Like

Consider it done @HarleyGirl73

@farmgirll, this is where I suggested people post their sent/recā€™d cardsā€¦

I find the look of this newer version is confusing between the wall and the messages, or maybe itā€™s me not being used to it yetā€¦

1 Like

Thank you @truenorth_49, noted

Iā€™d like to sign up for December too :slight_smile: thank you @Stinkypaw for hosting!

1 Like

Thank you Bert and Nikki for the neat Eugenia Falls card. So pretty in black and white!
Thank you Jason for the nice green door Celtic card. Love the stamps too. The Thriller re enactment sounds awesome. Hope you took pix.
Thank you Garvey for the pretty Sintra Lighthouse long card. Love the waterā€™s colour!

2 Likes

Noted @truenorth_49, thank you!

Thanks. I also find it confusing but thought maybe it was because I am on a phone lol. To me it all looks the same haha

1 Like

Totally agree - and maybe an easy fix, to just change the look of one or the other to reinforce the differenceā€¦

1 Like

Thriller re-enactment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ood7kY7tyfM&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Thatā€™s great! What community spirit!

Would like to join the December 2020 Round Robin please.

1 Like

@mezzanine2 - Noted thank you!

3 - truenorth_49:
I received a lovely card of Algonquin Park from Bert and Nikki (8- mitchula), thank you! Your Cookstown postcard collection sounds impressive, itā€™s awesome that youā€™ve been able to find that many cards from the early 20th Century.

2 Likes

I recieved 3 cards today.
From Bert and Nikki - a vintage horse cartoon postcard. Cute cute hahaā€¦ and a wee bit " naughty" love it.
From VC - cat cartoon card. They are cute cards!
FR. Jason- a beautiful fall art scene by David Lidbettet.
Thank you. See you in December: )

3 Likes

Looks like a great time!!!

Thanks to VC (Whiteshell Prov Park) and Evan (amazing envelope) for great cards received today!

2 Likes

Nothing received today but two cards going out to @cj23 and @garvey . =)

Please sign me up for December too - thx!

1 Like

Hello @HarleyGirl73, as of Monday (Nov 9th) no card was recā€™d from you by @evank for Oct.

Please sign me up for December as well. Thanks

1 Like