Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Received from @SCOTGIRL a card with historic location in England, thank you!

1 Like

Hi Crystal @farmgirll … thank you so much for the Pusheen postcard…I love these ones…life has slowed down a little… we are waiting to get a medication coverage for Calli to start soon… one dose $10 000.00… it’s so crazy… but the University said they have grants if they don’t cover it…so I’m thankful for that… and calli is getting back into work… slowly… but she was so happy to go back to work… and Calli was so happy about the “he haw” from Coolio & Calvin :blush: I know you are busy with harvest and the post office…but good to know you find time for postcards… I hope you are all well… take care.
L

Hi Anita… @AnitaGrace thank you for the Princes Street -Erinburgh postcard… and thank you for asking… Calli is feeling better and stronger… she started back to work this week… and now she is an official nurse… she got her final results in July… so she is excited to go back to work not as a student nurse…she is working at a psychiatric Hospital… and she loves it…
How nice you went on a holiday to Scotland… that must have been so lovely… did the girls go with you?
We just got back from a week of camping… not as exciting as Scotland lol… but nice to get away… just came back today… first thing I did…shower!!!
I hope you and the girls are well… take care.
L

2 Likes

Hi @Stinkypaw … please include me for September 2023 RR. Take care.
L

1 Like

Hi Margaret… @SCOTGIRL … thank you for the cute rabbit (Alice) postcard…I love it… and the cute little bunny stickers too… you were having +40°C… wow… that is way too hot… I couldn’t handle that either… I would be melting too… I can’t take the heat… I hope the weather has calmed now… I hope you are all well and happy… take care :raising_hand_woman:t2:
L

1 Like

@SCOTGIRL
Thanks for the appropriate timed card.
The last big clinic/camp starts tomorrow and im fretting haha…so dontbworry be happy is a good theme hahs. Thanks Crystal

1 Like

@HookedonPostcards Helen is doing this draw, if you are interested… It is for a great cause!

1 Like

Hi! I have a stamp question…
If I’m going to use multiple stamps, what’s the postage rate? $0.92 or $1.07?
Thanks for your help in advance! I hope to send you all some fun stamps this month. :slight_smile:

@savitame for mail (postcard) within Canada you should be putting 0.92 worth of stamps, as it is the current rate.

Please sign me up for September 2023. Thank you.

1 Like

Addresses have been sent out for September, have fun! :writing_hand:

2 Likes

:bangbang: Maybe I missed your posts, so just in case please confirm: :bangbang:

FOR AUGUST:
@AnitaGrace and @garvey : Anita looks like you have not yet received the card from @SCOTGIRL and Alexander you seem to be missing a card from @farmgirll, as of Sep 2, garvey did not get card from farmgirll -Please confirm.

FOR JULY:
@skrabka you did not post anything, please confirm receptions.

FOR JUNE:

@helloleah27 Leah did you receive a card from @AnitaGrace ?

@SCOTGIRL Marg, did you get a card from @helloleah27 ? As of Sep 2, did NOT receive.

@skrabka Suzanne, did you get cards from @helloleah27 and @SCOTGIRL ?

PLEASE DO CHECK AND CONFIRM RECEPTION OR NOT, THANK YOU!

1 Like

@Stinkypaw Confirming receipt of June card from @ScotGirl - a lovely illustration card! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Inwas wondering oo if @garvey hot his as well.
If not ill send another one. I mailed it from westbourne mb
Safe long weekend everybody Crystal

No…not rec for June hello Leah.

I’ve checked again and didn’t find the card from @farmgirll . Probably it’s lost :frowning:

Do you remember what was that card?

No i do not but itvwas of simular theme i usually send to you…
Ill send u 2 : ) and if you find it yhea.
Take care

All postcards have been mailed out to the members of September 2023. Thank you.

2 Likes

My September cards are on the way to their new home. :flight_departure:

3 Likes

Mailed out alll my cards for September this morning :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes