Mini Zine Festival Tour Meetup in Osaka City, Japan - 28 October 2023 大阪市 Mini Zine ツアー Meetup 2023年10月28日 土曜日

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Osaka City, Japan 大阪市
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Nakatsu Station, Exit 2 (Osaka Metro) 大阪メトロ、中津駅、2番出口
:calendar: DATE: 28 October 2023 Saturday, 2023年10月28日 土曜日
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 AM ~ 13:00 PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Meet and greet and we will go to this annual Mini Zine Festival at this retro printing place in Osaka City, Japan. 大阪市内の中津駅付近のレトロな印刷所で開催される Mini Zine フェスティバルのツアー meetup です。

Hello there :wave:

First of all, what is a Mini Zine ? It is something like a selfmade leaflet made by a single paper folded into 8 panels total. The theme of your Mini Zine is totally up to you - anything you enjoy.

There will be an annual Mini Zine Festival in this retro printing place in Osaka City, where they probably will desplay about 60 Mini Zines made by an A3 sized paper by about 60 participants. Most of the participants will be from Japan and the most of the Mini Zines will be written in Japanese, but in the past there were also participants from Taiwan, Finland, Germany, etc. So, it is in a way an International Mini Zine Festival.

I used to go to this fun festival by myself but this year, I thought, why not organizing a Mini Zine Tour Meetup and share the fun moment with fellow Postcrossers :slight_smile:

• Participation fee is free of charge.

At this retro printing place, there are some original postcards sold, so if you like, you can buy them.

However, this time, we will not be creating signed meetup cards. We are just going to meet and greet, then enjoy this Mini Zine Festival together. Thank you for understanding.

The maximum participants are 12 people including myself.

1. Myself
  2. Junka08

Oh, and there will be no restroom at the printing place but I can take you to the restroom at the exit of the station when needed, so please let me know then.

Please post under this thread or message me if you would like to participate in this tour meetup :slight_smile:

Let us have fun at the Mini Zine Festival Meetup !

こんにちは :wave:

大阪市内の中津駅(大阪メトロ)付近の Mini Zine フェスティバルのツアー Meetup に興味のある方々はいらっしゃいますでしょうか?

Mini Zine とは、1枚の用紙にハサミ :scissors: で切り目を入れて、山折や谷折をして作る計 8ページからなる小冊子で、テーマは好きなことなら何でもありです。

当日は、多分、約60名による約60の様々でユニークな Mini Zines が展示されます。参加者は殆どが日本在住の方々ですが、過去には台湾、ドイツ、フィンランドなどの参加者も居られましたので、国際的なMini Zine Festival となっております。

• 入場料は無料です。

• 募集人数は私を含めて 約 12 名 です。

1. Myself
  2. Junka08
  • 開催地のレトロ印刷所にてオリジナルのレトロ印刷の葉書が売ってありますので、興味のある方々はぜひどうぞ。

• 当日は、申し訳ありませんが、フェスティバルのツアーだけなので 皆さんのサインつきmeetup カードの作成は行いませんので、その点をご了承願います。

• また、開催地にはお手洗いはありませんが、開催地から徒歩 10 分程の駅の出口にあるお手洗いまで私がお連れ致しますので、その際はお知らせください。

ご参加ご希望の方々は、このスレッドの下にてお知らせくださるか、私宛にメッセージをお願いいたします。

では、Mini Zine Festival にて楽しい一時をお過ごししましょう! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

まだまだ募集中です! :slightly_smiling_face:

皆さん、いかがでしょうか?
まだまだ募集中です! :slight_smile:

ちなみに中津駅付近には mt ブランドのマスキング・テープ専門店もありますので、もしよろしければ私がお連れ致します :sparkles:

こんにちは。
10月28日大阪のmeetupの件ですが、
まだ参加者を募集されているようならば、ぜひ参加したいと思います。

よろしくお願いします。

1 Like

@Ciel__ さん、

こんにちは!
はい、まだまだ大丈夫です。 Mini Zine Festival meetup の参加リストに追加しますね :slight_smile:

今からメッセージをお送りいたします。

まだまだ募集中です! :slight_smile:

まだまだ大丈夫です! :slight_smile:

10/27日(金)の 15:00 まで募集を受付中です!

このスレッドに返信、または私宛にメッセージをしてください。

後程 (10/27日中に) 私からメッセージさせていただきます :slightly_smiling_face:

参加、よろしくお願いします。

1 Like

こちらこそ、よろしくお願いいたします :slight_smile:

@Junka008 さん

ご一緒してくださり、本当にありがとうございました!とても楽しかったです。またぜひお会いしましょう :slightly_smiling_face:

こんばんは。
返信が遅くなってごめんなさい。
私も知らない世界がまたまた広がって、とっても楽しかったです。
ありがとうございました。

ps.1
Fionaさんに送った葉書がUSAから戻ってきてしまいました(泣)ポスクロ上で今も繋がっておられます?
ps.2
12月のミートアップでキャンセル待ちが出るようでしたら、私より優先してあげてくださいね。

@Junka008 さん

Fionaさんに送ったカード、戻って来てしまったのですね… なぜでしょう?? 私が送ったカードは届いたようです。

Hello. Does this mini zine event have a website or social media to follow?

because I would like to know more about zines, graphic arts and independent publishing in Japan.

I’m from Brazil and here there is a culture of events focused on zines, graphic arts fairs and independent publications that is constantly growing.

1 Like

@biancaraposo

PM sent :slight_smile:

1 Like