Mini Meetup in Osaka City 大阪市, Japan - 29 July 2023 - 7月29日 土曜日 - 11:30 ~ 14:30

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Osaka City, Japan
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Yodoyabashi Station (Osaka Metro), Exit number 1 大阪メトロ 淀屋橋駅 1番出口
:calendar: DATE: 29 July 2023, Saturday 7月29日 土曜日
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:30 ~ 14:30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Meet and greet, talk about Postcrossing in general, creating signed meetup cards

Hello, kon nich wa! :wave:

Let us meet and talk at a cafe around Yodoyabashi Station :slightly_smiling_face:

This is a mini meetup so the maximum of participants are four people including myself (organizer.)

1. Myself, organizer
  2. Marupiter
  3. Mooseontheloose
  4. Junka008

There will be no specially-designed meetup cards for this meetup, but you can bring several of your own cards from home, so we can at least sign on the cards and create meetup cards.

Please post under this thread or message me if you would like to participate in this meetup.

Let us have good time together! :slightly_smiling_face:

:arrow_forward: Message to members in overseas who would like to receive a meetup card :

We appreciate it if you could refrain from posting and asking for a meetup card from this meetup in this thread. Thank you for understanding !

こんにちは :wave:

7月 29日に大阪市内の淀屋橋駅付近のカフェで mini meetup を行いたいと思います。

募集人数は私を含め4名までです。

1. Filled, myself
  2. Marupiter
  3. Mooseontheloose
  4. Junka008

この meetup のための特別な meetup カードはご用意出来ませんが、各自、ご自宅からカードを数枚ご持参くださりますと、当日皆さんのサインつきのmeetup カードを作成することが出来ます。

ご参加ご希望の際は、このスレッドの下にてお知らせくださるか、私宛にメッセージをお願いいたします。

では皆さん、ご一緒に楽しい一時をお過ごししましょう! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll be visiting from the USA. Is it okay to participate or is this Japanese only?

1 Like

Hello @marupiter

You are very welcome to participate in this meetup :slight_smile: I can handle both Japanese and English, so no worries. So, you will be in Osaka City on the 29 th July, Saturday ?

Oh, and @marupiter

How many people will it be ? Just you?

I’m based in Kyoto so I’d like to join, if possible (will be my first meetup).

1 Like

Yes! And it will be just me. I may also have to leave an hour earlier, if that’s okay.

1 Like

@marupiter

That is okay :slight_smile:
I put you in the list.
Please feel free to contact me via PM anytime until we meet in person at the meetup.

@mooseontheloose

Hello!
I put you in the list as well :slight_smile:
Please feel free to contact me via PM anytime.

2 Likes

こんにちは。
参加をお願いします。

2 Likes

@Junka008 さん

当日お会いできるのを楽しみにしております :slight_smile:

Just a quick question as this will be my first meetup.

What kind of cards do people usually bring? Is it cards to keep for themselves, or cards to send to other postcrossers? Do people bring multiples of the same of card, or many different kinds of cards?

I know we will be a small group, but I am still not sure what to bring with me.

1 Like

@mooseontheloose

It is totally up to you for which cards to bring and also who to send the meetup signed cards to - no pressure :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m by the exit but who should I look for?

Thank you so much for attending this meetup in Osaka! :slight_smile: @marupiter @mooseontheloose and @Junka008 san.

I had a really lovely and fun time at the meetup! I am glad we all could make it to the Stamp Show in Osaka together too.

I hope to see you all again somewhere somewhen :slight_smile: :hibiscus:

5 Likes

@clubpostcards @marupiter @mooseontheloose
Thank you for the good time yesterday.
We’ll see you somewhere.
Have a nice summer!

ありがとうございました。

3 Likes

@clubpostcards @Junka008 @marupiter

Thanks everyone! I had a good time yesterday and it was great meeting you all!

Stay cool this summer… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@mooseontheloose @Junka008 @clubpostcards It was nice meeting you all yesterday! I’m so happy I got to see a stamp show and buy some stamps.

2 Likes