Mid-Atlantic Postcrossers August 2021 Virtual Meetup

I’ve never attended any event but want to sign up for this one. Thanks

I’d love to join :slight_smile:

I will most likely be able to attend

1 Like

I would like to attend, too. I already have RSVPed. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi,

I have to cancel my reservation due to a birthday party for my father-in-law.
So sorry!:disappointed_relieved:
I hope to have another chance in the future.
Thanks for everything anyway🌺
Enjoy it!
Big smiles to Eric and all the participants🥰
Antonella

1 Like

Greetings all, looking forward to seeing you on Saturday! A personal event card sent directly to you as well as a packet of blank event cards for you to send will be provided IF:

• You attend the event

• You provide your address (send it to me via PM)

If you have attended a previous one of our virtual events and have provided your address in the past, we still have it and you are good-to-go, no action needed. If you have a new address, send us an update.

4 Likes

I’d like to join from taiwan if I can

1 Like

Sorry I’m not able to attend this meeting, but will look out for the next one

1 Like

I’m looking forward to this virtual event. It will be a welcome break from Florida’s Covid situation.

1 Like

That’s 3pm Eastern time, right?

3:00 P. M. Eastern Daylight time is correct.

2 Likes

Final update before the event:

• A number of folks who have RSVPed yes have not yet provided their address, please do so if you’d like to receive cards from this event. PM me, or send a message from the Meetup page.

• If you have postcards of anything to do with trains, please bring them to share!

• We’ll get you processed in as quickly as we can, please be patient at the beginning it gets a little hectic!

• Once logged in, please change your Zoom name to your real name/postcrosser handle/location (this helps us later determine actual attendance, and you can always change it back) Example: Eric Arnold/ETA55/ Maryland, USA

Our team has worked very hard to bring you a fun event, we are hoping you will enjoy. Please be patient with us, you have us outnumbered!

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

1 Like

I sent you my address.

Great meetup again. Thanx Eric and Karen !
Btw i have an idea, can we make a group of the attendees ? maybe a whatsapp group so that we can be in touch ?

• Mandar :slight_smile:
1 Like

i like to swap the card

1 Like

@eta55 Have the cards been shipped yet? Thanks

@Deeske1974 you want to trade FOR this meeting card?

The team got together last Sunday and produced all of the packets. The last of the personal cards as well as all packets went out in yesterday’s post. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Today I recieved this wonderfull card ot @eta55

1 Like

I recieved mine and am grateful! Thanks so much @eta55