Melbourne - Christmas Meet Up - 6 November 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Melbourne
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Collins Place food court, 45 Collins St, Melbourne
:calendar: DATE: 6 November 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2 - 4 pm

AT THE TABLES NEXT TO THE JUICE PLACE, NEAR EXHIBITION ST ENTRANCE

Let’s take advantage of the cheap Christmas stamps and have one more catch up for the year.

We’re back to our usual meet up place and time.

Collins Place, 45 Collins St Melbourne. Very close to Parliament Station, and the 11, 12, 35, 48 and 109 trams all stop close by.

Meet in the downstairs food hall.

CARD RAFFLE

Please bring along a couple of blank cards to add to our prize pool, and we will have a raffle amongst everyone who attends.

CARDS

There will be a meet up card available on the day, for the cost of printing (around 50 cents each, to be confirmed). No need to pre-order. I’ll update once the card design is finalised.

Anyone else is welcome to design and print a card as well - feel free to reach out for some advice if you want to have a go but need some starting hints.

UPDATES

Please be sure to check in here on the day of the meet up, in case we have to make any last minute changes.

RSVP

Please RSVP in the comments below or by message to me.

helent
bubbybenji
gabrand
Frogglin
Emmawon
jaeltentpeg11
secondhandrose

1 Like

Here’re the meet up cards - two Christmassy and one non-Christmassy. After printing too few last time, I might have gone the other way this time.

Please do not message me with swap requests!

If you want to swap for this card, please post in the thread with your offer, and any of our members who are interested can contact you.

Please check the postal monitor here to make sure Australia can send to your country.

9 Likes

Perfect timing, I’ve saved the date :relaxed: New Xmas stamps released 1 November so I’ll be sure to bring them along this time lol Thanks for organising Helen!

1 Like

I’ll be there! Thanks so much for organising, Helen.

2 Likes

I also got in early to organise some of my own meetup cards this time! Happy to share them on the day if other people are interested.

2 Likes

Fantastic! Can’t wait to see them.

Yay! My first meet up :smiley: I’ll be there with bells on. Well not actual bells.

though you never know.

5 Likes

Yay! I will be there. Looking forward to meet all😍

3 Likes

I’ll be there. (Please wear bells.) :bell::evergreen_tree::tada:

3 Likes

I will be there !!

3 Likes

Thank you @helent - please count me in! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks @helent I am able to attend.

2 Likes

Hi friends,
I would like to exchange a postcard from this meeting with one of you for one of the postcards from the meetings in Slovakia in Central Europe (Hurbanovo, Košice, Bratislava) Thank you and I wish you a pleasant meeting, for me these are always wonderful moments! Have a good time! My email: e.balaskova@gmail.com

Can anyone send me this card? I can swap for a San Diego or Pasadena, California card.

Thanks so much!! ~Maggie

@Moo58 I would love a San Diego card. I’ll message you.

I am sending you an email

1 Like

Cards posted in the second message.

2 Likes

Oh those are fab! Thank you.

1 Like

Fantastic job!

1 Like

Can we swap