MELBOURNE: 4 February 2024 - Lunar New Year

Hi! I was delighted by the card with the turquoise dragon, he is very cute! please exchange with me!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OddXURoiVA4HBDEVWav0mu1bCYCw_yM5?usp=drive_link

Hello, hope everything is going well :laughing:and also hope itā€™s not too late to joinā€‹:rofl:.

Iā€™m interested in the meet up, and would like to join u guys. If thereā€™s no extra meet up cards for me, because of my late reply. Donā€™t worry! Iā€™m still happy to meet everyone, and Iā€™ll bring something related to the topic as wellšŸ˜†.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry, we donā€™t call dibs on them prior to the meetup :sweat_smile: once weā€™re all there, Helen distributes them fairly according to who wants how many.

2 Likes

There are always too many cards, and always nice to have a new face.

If youā€™re not familiar with the location, let me know if you need more directions/a contact number.

Thanks so much, Iā€™m looking forward to meet u allā€‹:laughing::laughing:. Iā€™ll be fine finding the spot I guessā€‹:rofl:.

1 Like

Cool, thatā€™s a bit different from other PC meet up Iā€™ve been to, in the past, but it do make more sense hahašŸ˜ƒ.

1 Like

Youā€™ll know once youā€™re there, we tend to spread out + are pretty obvious - and yeah, Helen can help if you get lost! Iā€™m excited to see a new face :slight_smile:

Welcome, lolā€‹:joy::joy::joy:

Did anyone know about this? How fun, our meet is on Mail Carrier Appreciation Day!

2 Likes

See you all soon. Going to be hot, so take some time and bring a bottle of water.

Hello, I would like to exchange these two postcards, below are the postcards I can provide.

Hello from Germany :smiley:. Do I still have a chance to swap the street scenery? my album is on Instagram. Thanks :smiley: