MELBOURNE: 4 February 2024 - Lunar New Year

The cards are fantastic!

2 Likes

Hello I would like to swap something for the illustrated postcards ( both of them ) .

Since everyone has different preference regarding postcards I would like to hear what you like in return since I didn’t upload all postcards I have on flikr
Thank you

@chaosnoneko I can send you these cards. I’d like any card of a cat or any other bird or animal. I only need one card in return.

1 Like

Hello
I would like to swap!

My swap album

1 Like

:sob:I saw some pug card I really love, but I think Australia post suspend all the mail to Russia (correct me if I am wrong):pleading_face::frowning:

Australia > Russia is still suspended, but you can send to someone in Germany and they can send on. I have German stamps and can bring a couple for you on Sunday. We’ll work it out (you can’t miss out on a pug!).

@helent thank you! :blush:

@anon90270273 check pm please

1 Like

Unfortunately, I do not have friends who now live in other countries, but if you have such acquaintances, I will be glad to swap

Hi! I was delighted by the card with the turquoise dragon, he is very cute! please exchange with me!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OddXURoiVA4HBDEVWav0mu1bCYCw_yM5?usp=drive_link

Hello, hope everything is going well :laughing:and also hope it’s not too late to join​:rofl:.

I’m interested in the meet up, and would like to join u guys. If there’s no extra meet up cards for me, because of my late reply. Don’t worry! I’m still happy to meet everyone, and I’ll bring something related to the topic as well😆.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, we don’t call dibs on them prior to the meetup :sweat_smile: once we’re all there, Helen distributes them fairly according to who wants how many.

2 Likes

There are always too many cards, and always nice to have a new face.

If you’re not familiar with the location, let me know if you need more directions/a contact number.

Thanks so much, I’m looking forward to meet u all​:laughing::laughing:. I’ll be fine finding the spot I guess​:rofl:.

1 Like

Cool, that’s a bit different from other PC meet up I’ve been to, in the past, but it do make more sense haha😃.

1 Like

You’ll know once you’re there, we tend to spread out + are pretty obvious - and yeah, Helen can help if you get lost! I’m excited to see a new face :slight_smile:

Welcome, lol​:joy::joy::joy:

Did anyone know about this? How fun, our meet is on Mail Carrier Appreciation Day!

2 Likes

See you all soon. Going to be hot, so take some time and bring a bottle of water.

Hello, I would like to exchange these two postcards, below are the postcards I can provide.

Hello from Germany :smiley:. Do I still have a chance to swap the street scenery? my album is on Instagram. Thanks :smiley: