MELBOURNE: 14 April 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Melbourne
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Collins Place food court, 45 Collins St, Melbourne
:calendar: DATE: Sunday, 14 April 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2 - 4 pm

Collins Place , 45 Collins St Melbourne. Very close to Parliament Station, and the 11, 12, 35, 48 and 109 trams all stop close by.

Meet in the downstairs food hall. We will be sitting near the juice shop, close to the Exhibition Street entrance.

Bring along anything fun you’ve received that you’d like to show off - new maxicards, nice cancellations, rare countries, etc.

TRADES

If you are interested in trading cards, bring along whatever you have to swap.

CARD RAFFLE

Please bring along a couple of blank cards to add to our prize pool, and we will have a raffle amongst everyone who attends.

CARDS

I will organise a meet up card for the day, for the cost of printing (around 50 cents each, to be confirmed). I’ll update once the card design is finalised.

Anyone else is welcome to do one too.

RSVP

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

RSVP below or by message to me.

@Yuki_Aya
@secondhandrose
@gabrand
@blazingstar
@princessnot
@l-poh1
@wingstar
@emmawon

Maybe
@KoalaPost

1 Like

Here are the meet up cards.

If you want to swap for this card, please post in the thread with your offer, and any of our members who are interested can contact you.

Please check the postal monitor here to make sure Australia can send to your country and vice versa.

Penguins (second card will have stamps/signatures on the front)

And an Easter Bilby

2 Likes

I’ll be there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be there. Thanks Helen.

1 Like

Wouldn’t miss it!

1 Like

I’ll do my best to be there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

I’m a maybe 🩵🌸

1 Like

I’ll be there :blush:

1 Like

Would anyone like to swap a Melbourne Meet Up card for a Toowoomba 13th April Meet Up Card with me?

I’ll be there. :notes:

1 Like

Yes, happy to swap

2 Likes

Cant make this one, but will watch for the next one ( will be flying in from the NT) :+1:

1 Like

I won’t be able to make it this time but hope to see you at the next one :grinning:

1 Like

Hi! I would like to swap. I can offer tourist postcards of Sicily

Hi,
I would like to swap out two postcards. Please, let me know if someone could do that.

Thank you,
Sasha

I will be there!

I will be there!
(sorry for late reply🙊)

1 Like

I am happy to swap. Please message me your address.

I can send you both cards. Please message me your address.