Meetup York, Pennsylvania November 20, 2021 10 am

:world_map: CITY/REGION: York, Pennsylvania
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: York, Pennsylvania Fairgrounds. 334 Carlisle Avenue, York, PA 17404.
:calendar: DATE: November 20, 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10 am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Ask at door. We will be meeting somewhere in the room. We are assigned a table at the last minute. Otherwise we will meet in the lunch area. The entrance fee for the show is $5.

Hi all,
I am planning a meetup to occur at the York Postcard Show.

Meet-up postcards will be available for you to autograph and send to your friends and yourself.

The show is two days, but the meet-up will be on Saturday at 10 am.

There will be snacks available but please bring your own drink. Or purchase one from the snack bar.

Bring your friends and see what a Postcard Show is all about. email me for more details at ezrestexas@aol.com more information is below. If you wish to receive a postcard from the meetup please email your mailing address to email above or message ezredax on postcrossing.com

I look forward to meeting you there.

Demaris Swint
ezredax

More info.
What are we going to be doing?

• Spend the time getting to know our fellow postcrossers
  • Share our postcrossing experiences/stories
  • Postcard swapping
  • Sign designed postcrossing meet-up cards
  • and of course…write as many cards as we can to send out to the world!

What should I bring? (not mandatory, just some suggestions)

• Pens, markers, stickers, washi tape, decorative stamps etc. (anything you like to write or decorate cards with)
  • list of addresses to send too.
  • Postage stamps (so we can mail as many cards as we can!)
  • Postcards to trade/swap
  • Postcards you would like to send out at this meetup
  • Postcards you want to show off
  • A smartphone/iPad/tablet for connecting to postcrossing.com
3 Likes

Adding this one to my calendar too (I think they’re always back to back weekends). Looking forward to seeing you again!

Hi,

I look forward to meeting with you. :slight_smile:
Demaris

Wrote this down on my calendar! I’m not to sure I can make it. It looks about 2 hours from me. I’ve always wanted to go to a meet up!!!

Hi!
I will be attending in York. I look forward to meeting everyone.
Lynn

HI, I hope you can make it. We have lots of fun! Demaris

1 Like

New to the community, really excited to see a meetup in my state! May be too far/last minute to attend this one, but hopefully can attend in the future. Hope everyone has a great time!

Hello.
Collecting postcards from meetings. I’d love to receive yours.
My exchangers are here -

Hello,

Anybody like to swap? I have some DC virtual meetup cards to swap. There are also postmarks of SW meetup on some of them.

Please PM me if you are intersted :slight_smile:

Sending PM

I’ll also be attending the York meetup this weekend. Looking forward to seeing folks.

Hello! I would like to swap. Here are my offers:

and there are still some for our future meetings in Moscow. Send me a message in PM if interested.

thanks for the meet-up card. I just received it.

best regards
Sagar

HI Sagar,

You are most welcome.

Demaris