Meetup Tacoma, Washington USA October 15,2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Tacoma, Washington USA
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Wheelock Public Library 3722 N 26th, Tacoma WA 98407
:calendar: DATE: October 15, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30 - 12:30 Pacific Time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

• Get together to talk Postcrossing or anything that interests us.
    We would like you to share a Postrossing story.

• Sign cards. We hope to create a special card for this day - We will keep you updated on this.

Postcard swap - bring cards you would like to trade or give away. You know we all have that one card we will never use but someone else would love to.

The library is in the heart of Tacoma’s Proctor District. There is a wide verity of shopping and food options to explore after the meetup. The Pacific Northwest Shop has a wide selection of postcards even wood ones.

5 Likes

This looks fun. Count me in! :grin: :mailbox_with_mail:
Kay

3 Likes

I’d love to attend! Library is a favorite spot. I’m from Tacoma. It’s tentatively on my calendar, since a few months away.

1 Like

Anybody driving over from Seattle? I live by the airport and would love to maybe catch a ride!

1 Like

See you there!

1 Like

I would love to come.

1 Like

I hope to come too!! Love libraries!

1 Like

I may be able to make it. Seachange

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

I am also tentative on this one, but would love to attend

1 Like

Hi there,
I’m interested in coming.

2 Likes

I plan to attend.

2 Likes

hope to make it to this, sounds like so much fun and as i am very new to Postcrossing , would love to learn more about it, i live in Puyallup so not all that far away.
thank you !!

2 Likes

Hello All,
Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 15th. Life got busy and I was not able to make meetup cards, Sorry. We will have some cards for trade. See you soon.

My daughters and I may try to come from Oak Harbor (Whidbey) and will bring lots of inspirational quote postcards to trade.

1 Like

If anybody has any leftover World Postcard Day postcards to sell or trade, please bring them. I am interested. Un-used from 2022. Thanks. Older ones may work also. Seachange

3 Likes

I will bring some.

Solid maybe from the Renton area.

1 Like

Had hoped to attend, but Covid caught me. Am staying home and writing postcards. :blush::mailbox_with_mail:

1 Like

Sorry, you caught Covid - I hope you feel better soon. Sorry to miss you.
Shelly