Meetup San Diego CA - December 4, 2021

:world_map: CITY/REGION: San Diego, CA
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Nola on 5th, 3683 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103
:calendar: DATE: December 4, 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00 pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
We will meet in an upstairs dining area, sign meetup cards, have a drink/food, chat and play games.
If you are interested in meeting local postcrossers, get in touch for more details!

1 Like

Hi, Iโ€™m interested in a swap, please!

1 Like

I am hosting a meet up that day, I would love to swap (mine will not say meet up, they will only be signed).

1 Like

Hello.
I would love to swap. Please contact me for a swap, thank you. :blush:

1 Like

PM sent.

I know what all these landmarks are:

S The Manchester Hyatt, the Marrriott Marquis, and Royโ€™s restaurant near the Embarcadero Marina Park in Downtown which are next to the San Diego Convention Center on Harbor drive.

A Childrenโ€™s Pool La Jolla

N [Mormon] Church of Latter Day Saints San Diego California Temple in La Jolla.

D The San Diego-Coronado Bridge over San Diego Bay. Locals just call it the Coronado Bridge.

I The California Tower at the Museum of Us in Balboa Park

E Unconditional Surrender statue at the Embarcadero next to the USS Midway Museum.

G The Old Point Loma Lighthouse at the Cabrillo National Monument in Point Loma.

O Ocean Beach Fishing Pier in Ocean Beach

1 Like

Hi! :sparkles:
I really like this card, can I swap it with someone? :relaxed:
My offers https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/kat_ja_swap/

1 Like

I would love to receive one of these for swap! I wish I still lived in SD so I could come!! Maybe someday!! haha Have fun!!

1 Like

hello from Japan!
i do not have any meetup cards but i can send a Japanese New Year Postcard instead if any of you in san diego can swap with me :slight_smile:

i miss san diego. . . . .

please send me a private message if anyone can swap with me.

1 Like

Hi I would like a San Diego meet up card and I have never been to San Diego , I live up northern California , I have a few meet up cards

Yes, Iโ€™m interested! Let me know!

Iโ€™m sorry I wonโ€™t be able to make WPD. My son had a terrible car accident and is in the ICU in the hospital. I will open a Venmo account and send you payment. Thank you