Meetup Phoenix, Arizona January 14, 2023

CITY/REGION: Phoenix, Arizona
MEETUP PLACE: Greater Phoenix Postcard & Paper Show. North Phoenix Baptist Church Fellowship Center, 5757 North Central, Phoenix
DATE: January 14, 2022
TIME: 10 am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Hi all,
I am planning a meetup to occur at the Greater Phoenix Postcard and Paper Show. The entrance fee for the show is $5 per day. SHOW AN OUT OF STATE DRIVERS LICENSE AND GET FREE ADMISSION (after 10 AM)

Meet-up postcards will be available for you to autograph and send to your friends and yourself.

The show is two days, but the meet-up will be on Saturday.

There will be snacks available but please bring your own drink.

Bring your friends and see what a Postcard Show is all about. email me for more details at ezrestexas@aol.com) more information is below. If you wish to receive a postcard from the meetup please email your mailing address to email above or message ezredax on (http://postcrossing.com/)

I look forward to meeting you there.

Demaris Swint
ezredax

More info.
What are we going to be doing?

• Spend the time getting to know our fellow postcrossers
    Share our postcrossing experiences/stories
    Postcard swapping
    Sign designed postcrossing meet-up cards
    and of course…write as many cards as we can to send out to the world!

What should I bring? (not mandatory, just some suggestions)

Rubber Stamp or something similar to autograph the meetup postcards. Pens, markers, stickers, washi tape, decorative stamps etc. (anything you like to write or decorate cards with)
list of addresses to send too.
Postage stamps (so we can mail as many cards as we can!) I will have some to use to send meetup postcards
Postcards to trade/swap
Postcards you would like to send out at this meetup
Postcards you want to show off - maybe something you received or like to send
A smartphone/iPad/tablet for connecting to postcrossing.com
The ultimate goal of this meetup is to share our collective joy of postcrossing, to make good, positive, and wholesome connections with another human beings, and to spread that positivity and happiness to our fellow postcrossers across the globe!

6 Likes

I’ve put it on my calendar and am looking forward to meeting other Postcrossers in Phoenix.

1 Like

HI Simon,

I look forward to meeting you. I you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name on it, do bring it. There will be lots of meetup postcards for you to autograph.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

1 Like

Sounds fun! My sister lives in Phoenix. I will plan a trip to be there over this weekend and hopefully meet up with you all!

Stephanie

1 Like

I have the day off work thankfully so I’m able to come! Can’t wait to see you all!

1 Like

Hi,

I look forward to seeing you. If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name on it be sure to bring it. There will be many meetup postcards for you to autograph.

Happy Holidays,
Demaris

I don’t but I’d like to get one. Last Postcrossing event I went to…eons ago I had to handwrite and that was quite tiring on my hands. Do you have any recommendations of places to get a stamper made at?

HI,

I got mine from vistaprint.com. But there are other places on the internet like etsy or check out rubber stamps in a search.

Happy holidays,
Demaris

1 Like

Greetings from Tucson! I’m planning to come and am excited to meet more AZ postcrossers. @jacq4926 :partying_face: :postbox: :cactus:

hi,

I look forward to meeting you. If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name on it be sure to bring it. I will have meetup postcards for you to autograph.

Happy Holidays,
Demaris

1 Like

Wish I could come. I was curious as to where you get rubber stamps made with your screen name. Could you please share and sites or companies?
Thanks,
Kim

I got my stamper and had hoped to come, but personal matters came up and I’m too devastated to be around anyone. Hope the event goes well.

Does anyone have any group photo they could post from the meet-up? Thanks to everyone for a fun time!

HI,

I have a group photo and will be happy to mail you one. I have been ill and have gotten behind in my mailings. I have the printed photo just need to get the envelopes to mail them.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris