Meetup Iowa City April 8, 2023 10 am

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Iowa City, Iowa
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 17th Annual Iowa City Postcard, Stamp & Paper Show. Johnson County 4-H Fairgrounds - Building C, 4261 Oak Crest Hill Road SE (Route 218, Exit 89 toward airport, 1/4 mile on left), Iowa City.
:calendar: DATE: April 8,2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10 am
:page_facing_up:: MEETUP PLAN:
Hi All,
Bring your friends and see what a Postcard Show is all about. email me for more details at [ezrestexas@aol.com more information is below. If you wish to receive a postcard from the meetup please email your mailing address to email above or message ezredax on postcrossing.com
I look forward to meeting you there.
Demaris Swint
ezredax

More info:
What are we going to be doing?
Spend the time getting to know our fellow postcrossers
Share our postcrossing experiences/stories
Postcard swapping
Sign designed postcrossing meet-up cards
and of courseโ€ฆwrite as many cards as we can to send out to the world!
What should I bring? (not mandatory, just some suggestions)

Pens, markers, stickers, washi tape, decorative stamps etc. (anything you like to write or decorate cards with)
list of addresses to send too.
Postage stamps (so we can mail as many cards as we can!)
Postcards to trade/swap
Postcards you would like to send out at this meetup
Postcards you want to show off
A smartphone/iPad/tablet for connecting to postcrossing.com
The ultimate goal of this meetup is to share our collective joy of postcrossing, to make good, positive, and wholesome connections with another human beings, and to spread that positivity and happiness to our fellow postcrossers across the globe!

2 Likes

Iโ€™m going to tentatively say I will be there. Will give you a definite answer closer to the date. Excited for a meet up in Iowa!

1 Like

HI,

I look forward to meeting you. I hope you will be able to attend.

Demaris

1 Like

Oh! I am so bummed out. I have family coming from Portland, OR that weekend, so cannot attend. Would so like to meet other Iowa Postcrossers at an Iowa meet-up.
Have fun!

2 Likes

Im going to try to be there.

1 Like

I will for sure be there. Looking forward to it

HI,

i look forward to meeting you. If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name, be sure to bring it to autograph some meetup postcards.

See you soon,
Demaris

HI All,

I will be on the road starting tomorrow for Iowa City with a stop to see a friend in Joplin, MO.

Will be out of touch until the show.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

@ezredax thank you for the meet up card! It was a nice surprise in the mail!

Hello Demaris!
Thank you so much for your meetingcard
A pleasure, as always.

Best wishes, Ineke

I canโ€™t believe I missed this!

HI,

If you send your mailing address to ezrestexas@aol.com I would be happy to send you a meetup postcard. Sorry you missed it. Demaris

1 Like

@ezredax Thank you for the postcard! You inspired me to hopefully organize a meet up up here in Minneapolis! : D Barbara